DHL Express in China offers you a service to export and import cargo to almost anywhere in the world by a certain time or before the end of the next possible business day.
As the world's largest logistics network, DHL provides fast delivery and customs declaration with the ability to track cargo throughout its journey.
When sending goods abroad, you can choose both the standard DHL service with delivery of goods worldwide until the end of the working day, or one of the priority services of the company with delivery of goods until 9:00, 10:30 or 12:00 noon. The possibility of using one of the priority services is determined by the index of the recipient.
To ship a shipment, you need to determine the weight of the shipment. Some items weigh little, but are voluminous. In the event that volumetric weight exceeds physical weight, the shipping rate is determined in accordance with volumetric weight, which is calculated by the formula: Length (cm) x width (cm) x height (cm) / 5000 = volumetric weight (kg).
Each DHL Express shipment must be accompanied by a completed DHL waybill. This will ensure the successful movement of your shipment through the DHL network. Each waybill has an individual number, by which the cargo can be tracked all the way: from the DHL transfer to the moment of delivery.
For international shipments, a commercial or proforma invoice must also be attached to the shipment, as well as other documents, depending on the contents and value of the shipment and the country in which the recipient is located.
To send the goods, you should call the courier using the express.dhl.ru website or through the customer service department, you can also visit the DHL Express service department.
To make sure your shipments move securely and safely on the DHL Express global network, it is important that they are properly packaged and labeled.
DHL provides a wide range of export and express delivery services for your shipments overseas, from guaranteed next day delivery for your most urgent shipments to cost-effective delivery of less urgent shipments within a few days.
Express 9:00 overseas / DHL EXPRESS 9:00
Urgent express delivery on the next possible working day before 9:00 am
Express 10:30 overseas / DHL EXPRESS 10:30
Urgent express delivery on the next possible working day before 10:30 am
Express 12:00 abroad / DHL EXPRESS 12:00
Urgent express delivery on the next possible working day before 12:00 am
Overseas Express / DHL WORLDWIDE EXPRESS
Express delivery on a door-to-door basis until the end of the working day
SEND CARGO ONLINE (IN RUSSIAN): https://express.dhl.ru/calculator/
ALSO SITES FOR SENDING CARGO AND DOCUMENTS FROM CHINA:
DELIVERY TERMS ("Terms")
By ordering DHL services, you, acting as a Shipper, on your own behalf, on behalf of the recipient of the Shipment (Consignee) and on behalf of any other persons interested in the delivery of the Shipment, express your consent to the application of these Terms.
Cargo means all documents or packages transported under one consignment note, by any means of transportation convenient and accessible to DHL, including air, road and other modes of transport.
Waybill means any Shipment identifier or document generated by DHL or the Shipper's automated systems, including, but not limited to, a label, bar code, waybill or waybill, and any electronic version of such identifiers. Transportation of any Cargo is carried out on the principle of limited liability in accordance with the provisions of this document.
If the Shipper needs a stronger security guarantee, Cargo insurance may be provided for a fee (more details below). DHL means any member of the DHL Express Network.
DHL may, on behalf of the Shipper or the Consignee, carry out the following activities as part of the provision of services:
(1) execute any documents, make changes to the coding of products and services, pay any duties, taxes or penalties levied under applicable laws and regulations (hereinafter referred to as "Customs Duties")
(2) act as a representative of the Shipper and the Consignee in matters related to customs declaration and export control in both the country of export and import, and also as the Consignee solely for the purpose of appointing a customs broker to carry out customs declaration and import, and
(3) forward the Shipment to a customs broker or other representative of the Consignee on behalf of a person who, in the reasonable opinion of DHL, has sufficient authority to dispose of the Shipment.
2. Goods unacceptable for carriage
The cargo is unacceptable for carriage if:
- there is no customs declaration for it, if its presence is provided for by the relevant customs rules,
- it contains counterfeit goods, animals, gold and silver bars, currency, precious stones; weapons, explosives and ammunition; human remains; prohibited attachments, including ivory and drugs,
- it belongs to the category of hazardous substances or Goods, it is prohibited or restricted by IATA (International Air Transport Association), ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization), ADR (European Agreement concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road) or other competent organizations (hereinafter - Dangerous Goods),
- the address is incorrect, or the Shipment is incorrectly marked, or its packaging is damaged or insufficient to ensure safe transportation under normal conditions,
- it contains other items which, in the opinion of DHL, cannot be safely or legally transported.
3. Delivery and non-delivery
Shipments cannot be delivered to PO Box addresses or zip codes only. Shipments are delivered to the address of the Consignee specified by the Consignor, but not necessarily personally to the Consignee. Delivery of Cargoes addressed to the central zone for receiving Cargoes is made exactly to this zone.
DHL may notify the Consignee of an impending delivery or missed delivery. The consignee may be offered alternative delivery options, including delivery on a different day, delivery without a signature, redirection to another address, or pickup from a DHL service office. Some shipping options may be excluded upon request