Often, Russian citizens who are going to travel to China from Russia (and now Russian citizens are allowed to travel to China only by direct flights) are interested in the conditions for obtaining a health code to enter China (green health code). Therefore, the Chinese Embassy in Moscow, Russia has prepared information in the form of answers to typical questions that Russian citizens may have before traveling to China (the original is located on the website of the Chinese Embassy in Russia http://ru.china-embassy.org/).
Carefully read all the information below and try to get all clarifications exclusively at the Embassy of the PRC in Moscow, Russia and the Consulates of the PRC in the regions of the Russian Federation, and do not through strangers in numerous WeChat groups. Only the responses from the Embassy of the PRC and the Consulates of the PRC should be taken into account, only the Embassy of the PRC and the Consulates of the PRC make the decision to issue for you a health code for traveling to China.
Similar requirements, with minor changes, apply to citizens of other countries in America and Europe, we have repeatedly posted such information in Russian and English in our Wechat information program.
Therefore, this information may be of interest not only to citizens of Russia, but also to citizens of other countries of the world, this will allow everyone to better understand the current conditions for entering China.
1. How to plan the time of departure to China (return home)?
Answer: During the epidemic period, unsatisfactory results of “double testing”, temporary flight cancellation, expiration of certificates and certificates, etc. may affect timely departure. We recommend that you fully consider all the above factors, taking into account the state of your health, plan your departure time wisely, leave time in reserve so as not to be in an uncontrollable situation due to various risks that may cause a delay in your departure.
2. I am a Chinese citizen residing in Russia. If I have a valid visa or residence permit, can I normally leave Russia?
Answer: During the epidemic, the policy of issuing Russian visas and residence permits has undergone some changes. If this is related to an individual visa or residence permit, please pay attention to the official notices regarding the rules for staying in Russia, or ask the inviting party to clarify the information at the local branch of the FMS.
3. Where to take the test?
Answer: According to China's latest requirements:
1) 7 days before departure, passengers traveling to China must independently arrive at the testing centers designated by the Embassy and Consulates in the Russian Federation to undergo the first PCR test. After the test, self-monitoring of health is necessary.
2) Passengers traveling from Moscow to China on Aeroflot and Air China flights must undergo centralized testing (every Tuesday for Aeroflot, every Wednesday for Air China) at the designated Moscow CMD diagnostic center at the following address: 2 days prior to check-in for the flight. Moscow, Nizhny Susalny pereulok, 5, building 2. For detailed information regarding registration for centralized testing and other questions, please contact Aeroflot and Air China directly.
3) The first PCR test and centralized testing should be carried out in different testing centers.
4) For other tests required by the airline itself, please check with the airline for details.
5) Other passengers on charter flights are requested to be tested at the centers designated by the Embassy or Consulates in the Russian Federation in accordance with the relevant requirements.
6) For a list of institutions designated by the Embassy or Consulates that conduct testing, see Appendix 1 for details.
4. I am a Chinese citizen, what documents do I need to provide when applying for a "health code"?
Answer: During the pandemic, Chinese citizens traveling on regular flights from Russia to China, when applying for a "health code", must upload photos of the following documents at a time:
1) The first page of the passport.
2) A valid Russian visa or temporary residence permit (in the case of a visa-free regime, these documents are not required).
3) One of the following documents: 1) migration card; 2) registration at the place of stay; 3) last entry and exit marks in the passport; 4) other documents confirming the legal stay on the territory of Russia.
4) PCR test and test for IgM IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 (quantification)
5) Form for self-monitoring of health status (see Appendix 2).
6) In case of vaccination, one of the following documents must be provided: 1) Chinese COVID-19 vaccination certificate, which must contain the contact details of the vaccination point; 2) a Russian certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which must contain a signature, seal and contact details of the vaccination point.
7) If you have been ill with COVID-19, please provide the materials specified in the answer to question No. 6 after three months after recovery
8) If after vaccination the antibody titer does not meet the requirements, it is necessary to provide the materials specified in the answer to question No. 7
9) Other documents required by the Embassy and Consulates General of China in Russia.
5. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation, what documents do I need to provide when applying for a “health code”?
Answer: During the pandemic, citizens of the Russian Federation traveling on regular flights from Russia to China, when applying for a “health code”, must upload photos of the following documents at a time:
1) The first page of the passport.
3) PCR test and test for IgM IgG antibodies to SARS-CoV-2 (quantification);
4) Form for self-monitoring of health status (see Annex 2).
5) In case of vaccination, one of the following documents must be provided: 1) Chinese COVID-19 vaccination certificate, which must contain the contact details of the vaccination point; 2) a Russian certificate of vaccination against COVID-19, which must contain a signature, seal and contact details of the vaccination point; 3) a certificate of vaccination against COVID-19 made in China in a third country with a certified translation into Chinese and legalized at the embassy (consulate) of the PRC. In case of vaccination on the territory of the Republic of Belarus, you can provide a single format of the Belarusian vaccination certificate.
6) If you were previously infected, provide the materials listed in the answer to question number 6 3 months after recovery.
7) If you do not have enough antibodies after vaccination, provide the materials listed in the answer to question number 7.
8) Other additional documents that may be requested by the Chinese Embassy and consulates in the Russian Federation.
6. What should I do if I have already had COVID-19 or I have the corresponding antibodies to the IgM virus, but the IgG value is positive (a value greater than 1.40)?
Answer: In this case, it is necessary to provide one chest X-ray (X-ray or CT scan) and two negative PCR tests for nucleic acids (first take an X-ray, then tests, the location of the X-ray and tests is unprincipled, the most recent ones according to date the results will prevail). Also, 7 days before boarding the plane, make the first PCR test at institutions approved by the Chinese Embassy and consulates (see Appendix 1, except for the Moscow Testing Center). After a negative PCR test result, it is necessary to monitor the state of health for 7 days until the day of boarding the plane, and also carefully fill out the "form for monitoring your health (Appendix 2). 2 days before boarding, take part in a centralized testing organized by the airline in Moscow. If all PCR and ELISA tests are eligible, please upload all of the above test results in order to apply for a health code.
If the level of IgG antibodies is in the critical range (0.49–1.39), it is recommended to perform one chest x-ray and one PCR test within 14 days before planting, and also, as usual, take a PCR test 7 days before planting, monitor the state of health and take part in centralized testing.
7. What if I am vaccinated but my IgM or IgG antibodies do not meet the criteria?
Answer: Due to the difficult situation in the field of vaccination in Russia, the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in the Russian Federation will carefully analyze the submitted materials of all applicants. It is recommended to apply for a health code at least 1 month after the second vaccination. To exclude the possibility of contracting COVID-19 prior to vaccination, it is recommended that applicants take 1 PCR test and an IgM and IgG test before vaccination and provide the results of the above tests when applying for a health code. If the applicant cannot provide the above results, 1 additional PCR test and 1 chest x-ray must be performed within 14 days before boarding the aircraft.
8. How do I self-check my health before leaving? How to calculate the date of PCR test on the 7th day before planting and the date of health observation?
A: According to China's latest requirements, passengers traveling to China must check their health 7 days before boarding and authentically complete the "Health Check Form" (Appendix 2).
The start time for PCR testing and health monitoring prior to boarding a flight does not include the day of flight departure. For example, if a flight departs on September 10th, the seventh day before boarding the flight would be September 3rd, then the first examination should be conducted on September 3rd. The health monitoring time is considered similar.
9. How to conduct self-monitoring of health and limited quarantine regime for enterprise project employees?
Answer: Project employees of enterprises with Chinese capital in Russia (including central enterprises, state and private enterprises), in order to return to China, in addition to monitoring their health status 7 days before landing, they must also be in isolation and limited quarantine for 21 days ( calculated from the date of departure minus 21 days) without contact with the outside world. If the first PCR test is positive or if any symptoms occur during observation and isolation, the homecoming procedure should be stopped immediately and close contacts should undergo similar procedures.
The respective enterprises must issue a certificate of isolation containing the name and surname of the repatriate, passport number, start and end of the period of isolation, place of isolation, etc., and also affix the official seal of the company. When applying for a Health Code, all of these documents must be uploaded at the same time.
10. Do people in transit from other countries have to apply for a "health code"?
Answer: Due to the epidemic situation, the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in the Russian Federation will not issue "health codes" to people traveling to China from Russia in transit through other countries, as well as to people traveling to China from other countries in transit through Russia.
11. Where to apply for a "health code" after all control and measurement reports are ready?
A: Chinese citizens apply for the WeChat search engine, "the international version of the anti-epidemic" health code ".
Foreign nationals apply through the link: http://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/
12. How long does it take to get a health code after applying?
A: In order to ensure that passengers board the plane as normal, the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in Russia will make every effort to expedite the check. All applicants are asked to wait calmly. On weekdays, all "health codes" will be checked 4 hours before the flight departure. In emergency cases, you need to call the consular protection department of the Chinese Embassy in the Russian Federation, or ask for help on the spot through the airline. We emphasize to passengers that they must apply for a "health code" as soon as they receive the results of the examination. For example, if you submit an application before the departure of the aircraft (4 hours in advance), then there is a possibility that you will not have time to pass the examination on time and the applicant will bear the risk of losses associated with this.
13. What should I do if the "health code" is blocked?
Answer: If the applicant's examination results do not meet the requirements and the documents in the application for a "health code" have been uploaded multiple times, all this may lead to account blocking. You need to wait for the unlock and reapply.
The above questions and answers are a general version of the procedures that are often encountered during an epidemic. The Chinese Embassy in the Russian Federation reserves the right to interpret the above questions and determine the acceptance criteria for IgM.