As early as June 30, 2022, new information about the latest new requirements for passengers on flights departing from Russia to China to issue a health code (fifth edition) appeared on the website of the Chinese Embassy in Russia in Chinese for the first time.
Such information in Russian in official sources on the website of the Embassy of China in Russia at the moment could not be found, therefore, below will be a translation of the article from Chinese into Russian, but due to the lack of an official translation, the information below is purely preliminary and for reference and before any use, be sure to check all the information directly with the Chinese Embassy in Russia. If you are not a citizen of Russia, then probably similar information may soon appear for your country - be sure to check with the Chinese Embassy in your country.
Latest requirements for passengers on flights departing from Russia to China to obtain a health code (fifth edition)
Posted on the website of the Chinese Embassy in Russia in Chinese: 2022-06-30 21:04
The Chinese Embassy in Russia recommends that you "do not travel unnecessarily". If you really need to travel to China, you must strictly abide by the various epidemic prevention regulations and take reasonable travel arrangements based on China and Russia's entry and exit policies. From the date of this notice (June 30), the following new requirements apply to the use of health codes (or health declarations) by passengers traveling to China from Russia:
1. All passengers traveling from Russia to China are required to undergo a nucleic acid test two and one day before boarding (for example, if the departure is on July 8, passengers must be tested on July 6 and July 7, respectively). tests must be conducted at two different institutions in Russia (centralized testing at a designated facility in Moscow is no longer required), and the interval between two tests is at least 24 hours.
In the event of a negative nucleic acid test result on days 2 and 1, the following materials must be loaded before planting:
1. First page of the passport or travel document.
2. Two negative nucleic acid test reports issued on days 2 and 1 before boarding.
3. Route of the ticket.
4. If you are a person who has been diagnosed with new coronary pneumonia or has a positive nucleic acid, in addition to the materials in paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of this article, two negative nucleic acid test reports must be made 14 days before boarding (the interval between two tests is more than 1 day, there are no restrictions for testing institutions, and the time from 14 days depends on the date of the second nucleic acid test).
5. For close contacts, people with suspected symptoms, nucleic acid test results “indeterminate”, and nucleic acid test Ct values in the “gray zone”, they should conduct self-monitoring of health status within 5 days and provide materials in accordance with the requirements of paragraphs 1, 2 and 3 of this article.
2. All passengers do not need to undergo rapid testing for nucleic acids or antigens at the airport on the day of boarding, Chinese enterprises or project personnel in Russia (including central enterprises, state enterprises and private enterprises) are not required to have a closed-loop control before boarding and do not need issue a certificate of corporate isolation.
3. In addition to a direct flight between China and Russia, passengers can also choose to transit to China via a third country. Those who transit through Moscow to China from a third country and go to China must apply for a health code at the Chinese Embassy in Russia in accordance with the requirements of Article 1 of this notice.
4. For local residents temporarily abroad, if the itinerary includes multiple countries, select the origin of the direct flight to China as the origin, and test and apply for a health code as required.
5. All passengers traveling to China are requested to strictly comply with the above requirements. In case of failure to pass inspection, flight delay, detention, repatriation, etc. due to incorrect personal information, incomplete materials, late submission, etc., the applicant is liable. In case of concealment of the disease or falsification, the applicant will not be able to obtain a health code and will be held liable.
6. How to apply for a health code (or health declaration)
1. Chinese Citizens: WeChat Mini-Program "International Version of the Health Code for Epidemic Prevention"
2. Foreign citizens: http://hrhk.cs.mfa.gov.cn/H5/
7. Passengers need to apply for a health code as soon as possible after preparing all the necessary materials. Uploaded images or screenshots must be clearly identifiable. Please do not upload incomplete or irrelevant materials to avoid impacting your review process due to repeated cancellations and changes.
In order to ensure a normal landing, the Chinese Embassy and Consulates in Russia will do their best to expedite the review process, please be patient. If you encounter problems such as incomplete materials, incorrect information or the wrong choice of entry in the declaration during the filling process, the staff will promptly make appropriate prompts through the applet and provide you with recommendations based on specific questions. If you do not receive a health code check result within the first hour, you can call the consulate or ask the airline for assistance locally.
Consular protection and emergency phone numbers:
86-10-12308 or 0086-10-59913991
Consular protection phone of the Chinese Embassy in Russia: 0074999518661
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in St. Petersburg: 0078127137605
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in Khabarovsk: 0074212340572
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in Yekaterinburg: 0079221509999
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in Irkutsk: 0079647301058
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in Vladivostok: 0079020780873
Consular protection phone number of the Consulate General in Kazan: 0079172734789