As I drove the students from her house

Модератор: zlata

As I drove the students from her house

Сообщение DARPA » 21 дек 2014, 03:50

It all started with the fact that in my porch running too got into the habit after school students to drink a jar jaguar or smoke a couple of cigarettes.

Of course, I understand that it's cold outside, and home to the parents not to go, but in the stairwell is also not good, still in the apartment to people pulling, and steers them in the garbage disposal too lazy to throw :(

I live on the first floor. Every time I heard the din, out, and asked to leave the entrance. Youth without question went down and left. But after 2-3 weeks again Povljana on lestnechnoy cell between the first and second floors. I think the situation is familiar to many.

And then one day, I heard again in the stairwell someone has looked at video intercom: all the same company. Went to get dressed again to get rid of the youth, looking out the window arrives at the entrance of the machine protection - apparently someone alarm went off. And then in my mind matured a little plan :)

I ran to the handset intercom and scream at her: "Attention, for smoking in public places, you will be fined. Your actions captured on a hidden camera, and entrance is blocked by the police! "

Watch the display intercom as shkolota (turns out there were three) throws all his drinks and cigarettes and tears to the door. Then go into the entrance of two pig-guards with machine guns at the ready. Met on the stairs of the first floor all froze.

Then one of their young decides to run up the stairs, the rest of him. Well protection, of course, believes that it is their goal, although the apartment where somewhere above triggered the alarm, I think they are not involved :)

Well, then how in the blockbuster (not literally, but something like this):

- Igor, call the lift and lock it on the ground floor, and stay here! Beware, they may be armed! I'm in the yard: probably will go through the roof!

The remaining Igor further on the radio:

- ... The reception, we urgently need another car, three suspects blocked at an entrance to the staircase. Address ... ... entrance.

5 minutes later, a couple of flies machines protection, entrance fly three Ambala all torn in the stairwell with mats and cries. Schoolchildren output handcuffed and put in a different car, it has already been observed for half of our grandmothers house from the windows. A guard, hiking, going to understand that there is a flat.

By that time I had already, of course, became wildly sorry for these kids. I went too far with TAMKO raffle. But to go out and try something obyasnt also did not want to.

Well, in general, after 2 hours, finding out for sure that all okay with the apartment and listened to some explanations from schoolchildren, the guards let them go.

I hope that from this day on my block will be quiet and not smoky :)
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES