As I started to work

Модератор: zlata

As I started to work

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 06 июн 2014, 17:34

On the unlikely someone will read this dlinnotekst through. But I want to write. And sorry in advance for any errors in the phone uncomfortable correct.

Unfortunately, when I was choosing a future profession after school shit I did not choose it, like many of you. Wanted to connect my life with business, and parents with Soviet education decided that for this you need a degree in economics. Finally, after six years of study at secondary and higher I 2 is useless diploma. One even red. I'm 21.

Unlearn. What's next? Your business? It had no money. Started looking for job as an economist-accountant. What is interesting, I do not know about you, but we in salary in this specialty is almost independent of time. Most of the firm. So it turns out that after five years of your employment history will allow you to earn the same 8-15 thousand per month, if you're lucky, which is arranged. And then I realized how got involved. Disaccustomed 6 years specialty on which to work after a three-month courses. And in fact I became qualified by anyone. I guess I'm not the only one. I decided not to hang up his nose and try his hand in business. I work in the specialty principle refused. By the way do not regret the years of study. Without them I would not have found many friends and loved ones.

Scraped bottom of the barrel, odd jobs, borrowed and dug out 150 pieces. Budget enough for a small shop. All the enthusiasm and lost profits due to our pension fund, and as a result money is only enough to spend it, and no progress has speech did not go. In addition, having worked with people I had come to hate them. Not all, of course, but those who work with lots of people, who understands me. In total I sold the store without loss to themselves, almost zeros and bought a car to learn to drive. Because they do not know how. Yes, when I was 22. Yes and no machine-machine and penny. Should not laugh, not all parents are buying foreign cars for 18 years.
And not all of cronyism arrange for the prestigious paid work, and by the way, I believe that because of this stupid word "prestige" weaned on many, in fact, useless office specialty. By the way, I always wondered how anyone, with the same position, and began to stand on its feet? Write in the comments, I would be interested.

Hello again, unemployment. Now what? Need specialty. Was to progress. And what he should do, if I do not know how? Re-learn and earn money? I'm too old for this. Super old. A jump from one part-time job to another little help. Because after I fired again without anyone getting work experience.

And then it hit me. Several years ago, I consider just in case, he attended a course truck crane operator. Father crane suggested thank him. Little did come in handy in life. Unlearn, and so forgot about it. For even did not know how to drive a passenger car. That's what me and hit me. And let ka try yourself in construction. I also have a technical specialty, epta!

And from that moment began the search for work. During the search for me several times visited depresuha. Because, though specialty demanded, I was fucking nobody needs no experience. Even for a penny for the first time did not find much to get. Second, I'm wondering, how you escaped out of this vicious circle? After all, employers believe that after studying you should already have experience of 3 years. And where is it taking? Write in the comments how you got it, and I will write as I came up.

I decided to take a chance, for tired of feeling sorry for yourself and hate for the same thing. I fell self-esteem, self-confidence. Looking at the peers many of whom are already parents and flat, and the car, and work, and I can not even get a job really. Embarrassed in front of his parents, his beloved (in love I was very lucky, by the way). You know, feeling uncomfortable. So I took a chance. How? Began to lie. Not having any experience driving trucks or crane control I began to lie. They want me to have a direct experience of the mega? So be it. Is it. Boiling and enraged. Just walked everywhere and said that I was working informally. In most cases, they sent me to dick just because I'm young. I decided not to give up, because the more options I had. And one day, I was accepted. Not so simple, of course. Had to work within a hundred miles from home. Yes, yes. Living in the suburbs of Stavropol, I get up at 5.25 am, passing 20 km every day for pennies until the Stavropol out at 6.30 on a minibus of the employer, and I pass to the other side of the city in half an hour. In the morning, no traffic jams, there meal and a half hours in the third city where I work. And in the evening the same long journey home.

The first month was the hardest. Think about it, half on passenger routes with winter to spring and all. And now to get used to the dimensions of the truck 12 meters long and 2.5 wide.

I say that shit bricks-to say nothing. I damn bitch foundation blocks set aside on the seat with fear. It was terrible to drive. Very. And not only because of the size, but also because of the gearbox with dual (divisor). Who does not know, imagine that after 4th gear there is a button, pressing that the first to the 4th speed are 5,6,7 and 8. Yeah yeah, 25 ton machine 8 speeds. And that's not all what I had prtvykat. Crane himself. And his dlinyuchaya boom. I throw off komenty photo, lest golosloven. Cinder blocks are synthesized from nothing. It seemed at times that there is nothing to shit already, but ended when cinder blocks, bricks rained simple ...

Gold remembered his father's words "Eyes fear, and do" - and worked. Little trouble as foremen scammers puncture two 60-kilogram wheels buck the bosses mechanics unfortunately not spared, but everything behind. But now there is a mark in the labor that I'm the driver of a truck crane and begins accumulating experience.
So graduate economist became a machinist truck crane. Who would have thought? The work is very dangerous and responsible. For trucks, people, crane surrounding structures. Must always be full concentration while driving and work. But paid for Stavropol quite well. Though no time left for anything, but this is only the beginning, working hours experience.

I honestly do not know why so many wrote navryadli someone read it so much. Perhaps there should be an inscription - sharing joy, I month machinist, congratulate me! Ah yes, okay, sorry to delete. And the only one who read it to the end, thank you.

and school leavers good advise to choose a profession.

The pros do not pretend to not want hot. Just wanted to share with someone.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES