Interesting details about the process of transfer of Ukrainian equipment and ships from Crimea to Ukraine

Модератор: zlata

Interesting details about the process of transfer of Ukrainian equipment and ships from Crimea to Ukraine

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 05 мар 2017, 21:57

Ex-Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk tore up the withdrawal of the Ukrainian fleet from the Crimea worth a billion dollars. This was stated by Andrei Senchenko, who from March to June 2014 held the position of the BD, acting. Deputy Head of the Presidential Administration and was in charge of the withdrawal of equipment and weapons from the Crimea. Senchenko spoke about the moments that led to the loss of the Naval Battle Core. Then Deputy Minister of Defense of the Russian Federation Bulgakov, he was responsible for the transfer of technology from Ukraine to the Russian Federation, set the condition for the withdrawal of ships - "three scrap metal = one warship." "Russia put forward a condition - we remove three scrap metal. And they said where you want to export: to the continent, you want, hand over for scrap - get money - we do not care. We remove three scrap metal, we are given one warship, "the former official said.

This was not meant to come true due to the fact that at the time acting Prime Minister Arseniy Yatsenyuk refused to sign documents on the removal of scrap from the fleet for further utilization.
"Then this story was stalled by Yatsenyuk, who had to accept the condition on the withdrawal of this scrap from the fleet's combat staff - the Cabinet of Ministers. They were already written off in the Navy, they were written off by the Ministry of Defense, and the last Act of the Cabinet of Ministers for withdrawal was left, practically a pile of scrap metal, from the so-called combat fleet. But this all stalled Yatsenyuk, because such a decision would damage his political career. This he told me personally, so I can calmly say this. As a result of his behavior, we lost the entire combat core of the fleet with a residual value of one billion dollars, "Senchenko said.

He also named the second reason for the withdrawal. A number of Crimean enterprises asked the invaders to forbid the transfer of ships of the Ukrainian Navy due to arrears.
"In May four Sevastopol enterprises, including TsKB Chernomorets (state Ukrainian enterprise), Ostrov private enterprise and Sevastopol Marine Plant, owned by Petro Poroshenko, applied to the occupation administration of Sevastopol with letters to prohibit the transfer of Ukrainian Navy ships to those While the Navy does not repay debts to these enterprises for previously performed work. So, the "Sevastopol Marine Plant", owned by Poroshenko Peter Alekseevich, was, according to the memory, should 400 thousand hryvnia. A letter on behalf of this enterprise on the occupation authority of Sevastopol was signed by Mr. Kartoshkin, the director who now works as the director of the Nikolayev association "Zorya-Mashproekt", "he added.

So Andrei Senchenko commented on the statement of former commander of the fleet Gaiduk that after the song of Dyshchitsa at the Russian Embassy in Kiev, Russia stopped the withdrawal of equipment.
"No, Haiduk is not aware of this topic, since he was not engaged in this process, I rescued Gayduk from captivity and after that, I was assigned to negotiate the return of military equipment and weapons," Senchenko said.
According to him, Deshytsya's statements did not affect the suspension of the transfer of captured ships of the Black Sea Fleet of Ukraine.
"In total, we took 3502 units of military equipment and weapons. Only helicopters and aircraft 92 units, this is not all, there in my opinion there are 11 aircraft. On ships last shipment was to the continent on June 16, 2014. After that they suspended the process, as in a personal conversation, said Bulgakov, Deputy Defense Minister of the Russian Federation, who was responsible from that side, and I from this side, the return of weapons. He said that he was suspended due to complications in the Donbass, so they called their aggression and our reaction to this aggression. Therefore, the songs of Dyshchitsa, who were three months earlier, did not play any role in this matter, "Senchenko said.

He also noted that he was personally responsible for the withdrawal of weapons from the Crimea.
"I was responsible from Ukraine for the withdrawal of weapons, Gaiduk did not do it, this was done, to some extent, by the late General Gennady Vorobyev, then he was the first deputy chief of the General Staff," Senchenko said.

Http://uainfo.org/blognews/1488609097-- ... kryma.html - zinc

PS. It is worthwhile to understand the political background of these disclosures.
Senchenko was a functionary in the party of Tymoshenko, whom the events of 2014 were pushed almost to the very top. But in 2014, the alliance of Poroshenko and Yatsenyuk actually pushed Tymoshenko away from power.
Now, again, there was a chance that Yatseniuk would return to power (for example, as a substitute for Gontareva), and now he works for preemption, pulling out one of his many sins of the times of 2014, which are likely to be followed by others, the benefit of the person then in pursuit of his The first billion smoked pretty. At the same time, and Poroshenko remembered.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES