Trump surrendered, there will be no deal with Russia

Модератор: zlata

Trump surrendered, there will be no deal with Russia

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 05 мар 2017, 21:53

President of the United States Donald Trump thought about postponing the deal with Russia on joint struggle against IGIL and other issues of national security.

True, the report on this is neat and unofficial: the Associated Press agency, according to officials of the administration and Western diplomats.
Https://apnews.com/8bf076a9e5314c19a28f ... ussia-deal

Nevertheless, the fact remains: Trump and his administration are fighting back from accusations of meetings and consultations with Russian Ambassador Kislyak during the election campaign.
And, it seems, are on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

Prosecutor General Seance, who, in the fantasies of some, was to become a democrats' thunderstorm, withdrew from any investigation into any cases related to Russia's interference in the presidential elections.
Http://www.rbc.ru/politics/03/03/2017/5 ... urce=pushc

The Prosecutor General refused to exercise prosecutor's functions!

President Trump himself called the attacks on Trump "total witch hunt":
- Democrats overestimate their capabilities. They lost the election and now they have lost touch with reality. In reality, everything is connected with illegal leaks of secret and other information. This is a total witch-hunt!
Http://www.interfax.ru/world/552112

Thought, thought, and began to incriminate in contacts with Putin and Kislyak the leaders of democrats.
First, one of the leaders of the democratic minority in the Senate of Congress Chuck Schumer:
We should start an immediate investigation into @SenSchumer and his ties to Russia and Putin. A total hypocrite! Pic.twitter.com/Ik3yqjHzsA

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2017
Then the leader of the democratic minority in the House of Representatives Nancy Pelosi:
I hereby demand a second investigation, after Schumer, of Pelosi for her close ties to Russia, and lying about it. Https://t.co/qCDljfF3wN

- Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 3, 2017
Then he blamed President Obama himself.
The fact that he was listening to his phones during the presidential campaign.
And with the threat that the matter may come out of it.

"I just found out that Obama was listening to my conversations at the Trump Tower just before the victory." They did not find anything. "

"I can argue that a good lawyer can inflate a big deal from the fact that President Obama overheard my phones in October right before the election!".
Http://www.rbc.ru/politics/04/03/2017/5 ... 18a96e1e80

Well, that is, did you think that the new Watergate is about Trump?
No, it's about Obama!

The New York Times newspaper in the meantime unearthed that one of Trump's assistants Jason Grinblatt in the summer of 2016 met with Russia's chief rabbi Berl Lazar.
Http://www.rbc.ru/politics/04/03/2017/5 ... urce=pushc
Apparently, this shows that Russian Jews have also joined in the destruction of American democracy.)))

So, here, Donald Trump can no longer defend his "idea to get along with Russia."
There is no question of any deal in such an atmosphere.

The Kremlin demonstrated understanding and courageous decision to live on without Trump.
And what remains?

Dmitry Peskov said about the fight with IGIL:
- Moscow and so on.
Http://www.rbc.ru/politics/04/03/2017/5 ... 164e12dec6

I mean, I will continue, even without the US.
Type, it is not very desirable.

But in general it is a foreign political catastrophe.
And you can not do anything.

Do you know what makes this clear?
Our "Valkyrie" from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs Maria Zakharova resumed her fight with the Pindos, but finds no words and an object for the application of forces.
Obama is not here. Trump still retains his immunity.
And we have nothing against the American people, we are for the people.

Therefore, her arrows flew into some abstract goal:
- It seems to me that if we now publish all contacts of Sergei Kislyak in Washington, the Civil War of the North and South will resume in the United States.
Https://www.facebook.com/maria.zakharov ... nref=story

But you see, it can already, that's what the diplomatic school means: like it's bilious, and even menacing, but no one is offended, especially from the current administration.
But Russia is seen as a formidable force, an octopus, entangling the entire political class of America.

But all this is rhetoric.
You can not do anything.
Trump can remain whatever his opinion, but he will always be guided by public opinion.
He can disagree with him as much as he likes, but he will be guided by it - the opinion of Americans and the political class.
And it is now sharply against the alliance with Russia.

So it seems that our hopes for Trump will not come true.
Transactions will not be.
Well, only if Trump suddenly breaks, will put things in order and become the indisputable leader of the US political class.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES