Russian is difficult to live in Europe

Модератор: zlata

Russian is difficult to live in Europe

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 19 июн 2016, 13:20

Imagine, for example, although France. What catches the eye in humans, when a little here potusuesh? I'll tell you what.

Modesty. Small cars. Bicycles and scooters. Small apartment with thin walls. Simple clothes. Sandwiches with water or cheap wine. Cafes where you can get a coffee for the evening (but still romantic).
This modesty covers all sectors of society, even the wealthy. Show that you have money, it is not accepted. And do not be shy accepted the fact that you have not enough of them. Because the feeling that all is not enough. It unites. State lives on a salary, all pay taxes.

And, by the way. If you do not talk about modesty citizens themselves (which is part of the national pride, as part of a pose, though the French go and try to understand how to distinguish one from the other), the very state as a whole gives the impression arranged. Izobilnoye shops, velvet road grooming almost absolute, well, at all.

And now I have it all somehow did not jibe. But yesterday, when we went to Epernay (Champagne capital) related. I realized that the desire to have the biggest house, the most expensive car, the most fashionable cloth ... it's not natural for a man, as I had thought, and it brought up the environment.

Our opening a restaurant in Paris, complained that all the money spent on all sorts of payment, does not remain almost anything to open a second restaurant, rich, buy a villa and yacht hire staff, manager, spit into the Mediterranean sea and do not work. Well, is not it so right! The European model is necessary to the owner was in the restaurant, and that he was not in Porsche come and go, but on the bike. Otherwise it would not be Europe, and something else.

Here you shoot a small apartment and spend time in cafes. Or buy a delicious baguette for 1 euro, and two pieces of excellent ham for 2 euros, and makes a sandwich that did not make the most of any country in the world, especially if you add a salad and cheese. No need to go to the store for the rich, because in a conventional supermarket best not to try. Well, and so on. You're not alone, you're in a supportive environment.

It is clear that there is always a counter-examples, especially who are deeply immersed in this same environment (or who do not immersed in any way), but I wanted to highlight the principle that European content low. That's why you can go for weeks without seeing a single cop. That's why you have not yet entered the zebra, and the machines have risen. That's why everyone is smiling. And that's why meals for two hours and after six no one works. The emotional aspect of life is much weaker. Focus on success and quick results there.

And that's why live here our man so hard - especially in remote areas. It is difficult, because it is boring. As if you were sent to early retirement. Because we did not dust in the eyes, and the dust immediately understand it as dust. Due to what the homeland, for example, you feel much more at ease.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES