Colleagues have told the whole truth about Savchenko

Модератор: zlata

Colleagues have told the whole truth about Savchenko

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 18 июн 2016, 13:11

Brigade in Brody reluctantly Savchenko recalled: "There was a problem officer, climbed through the head." After contract service in the Ukrainian army, participation in the peacekeeping mission in Iraq, completing his studies at Kharkov University of Air Force navigator Hope Savchenko served in a separate army aviation brigade in the town of Brody, which is located in Lviv region. This page has had his life now MP describes the negatively in his book, thus offending a lot of people.

In a military dormitory, where lived from 2009 Nadezhda Savchenko, still her room empty. Maybe it's a superstition: to live in a room after a man means to gain the negative energy which is present in Hope Savchenko. The room is very small, there is a sofa, and some things pilots, photos she took. Remembering her, Anna Bondarenko, who for more than three decades working in the hostel, he said that drinking, but treated all meals.

In his book Hope Savchenko negatively described the city of Brody, his fellow-soldiers, themselves residents of the village. Section about this city in her book she called "rotten swamp Brody."

After the book about Hope Savchenko in Brody said different were even entire debate, Anna Bondarenko said. Soldiers who served with Hope in a separate army aviation brigade, heard her name immediately dismissed and refused to talk about it, they say, they do not even want to remember it, because it was a "very unstable" in their behavior, "inadequate".

"Nadia - a single song, I do not think anyone wants for her to say something," - said the soldier, who served with the hope and asked not to be named.

"It was under my direction, but she was very troubled officer. Climbed over the heads, not even taking into account that it is possible to do this lower stage, she immediately went upstairs. None of the military does not like it. The main discipline in the army - subordination. Direct order it performed because they could be serious consequences. I read her book, where all negative, not met with a positive person in life nothing. She went to Kiev without any reports, just to the defense minister. But then she was transferred from my crew, fortunately ", - says Edward Zagurskii, -" She is a lover to generalize, to multiply, to exaggerate the facts. "

Everyone says that Savchenko remember that sometimes relieves stress by means of strong drinks. Ultimately, the use of alcohol in Brody she writes in the book.

"The worst thing is that it is perceived it as an advantage. But she was an officer, a first lieutenant, around - sergeants, warrant officers, and it was an advantage for her, because "drink." But I, for one, do not drink ", - says Edward Zagurskii.

The commandant of the hostel Anna Bondarenko recalled that once Hope Savchenko packed up and went to volunteer in the east of Ukraine. When she was captured, all the soldiers refused to sign any referrals to support Savchenko, as they just do not have requested the Ministry of Defence officials.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES