Kerry - Putin: I'm sorry, got carried away

Модератор: zlata

Kerry - Putin: I'm sorry, got carried away

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 17 июн 2016, 12:32

Not long ago, John Kerry threatened us: "Russia must understand that our patience is not infinite and, in fact, already very limited. It concerns the question of whether Assad will be held accountable or "- US Secretary of State, said at a forum on the resolution of international conflicts in Oslo.

We do not have time to lie down in the world of passion after the hail as an apology came from Washington.

Yesterday, during the daily State Department briefing, journalists asked John Kirby comment on the harsh words of his boss to Russia. They also suggested that if the change in Washington's policy is not, then the words Kerry will "empty threat".

And here there was amazing.

"It was not an empty threat. It was not a threat at all. Secretary just expressed his frustration with the fact that the Russian did not use its influence as we know they can and as they did in the past, in order to achieve the desired effect, "- corrected Chief John Kirby. I am sure that, at the request of the chief.

Washington does not directly know. Twitching some began. Blurt out something desperately bold, as in former times, and then back down.

I never understand when people talk honestly - for the first time or the second, when justified. Although both times no one, as they say, for language is not pulled.

Putin intimidate them. Even sometimes I feel sorry for the powerful.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES