Windows 10 - drives into debt

Модератор: zlata

Windows 10 - drives into debt

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 июн 2016, 12:41

I knew that the new operating system can destroy, but that so insidiously and stealthily. Beware if you are traveling and counts every penny, it is important to know about it.

As you know, the new operating system Windows 10 is injected as a free upgrade on your computer, but even if you do not want to install it, she secretly downloaded to your hard drive and waits for you to solve.

So, I read Redditor and see how one commentator (zambuka42 https://www.reddit.com/r/technology/com ... e_pay_for/) complains that his organization for the protection of animals in Central Africa can not pay the debt, which was formed due to a single computer. This computer silently downloaded 6 GB updates from Windows 10. Moreover, the cost of Internet via satellite is $ 5 per 1 MB. Total it turns out - about 30 000 dollars.

clp17 - kopiya.jpg

It is also noteworthy that it is not just about money. Computers are used to coordinate the actions of the group of rangers from the organization. Rangers are fighting armed poachers, in doing so, they help to computers and GPS navigation.

Can you imagine if during armed clashes will update the system, people can die at this time. And it is a reality.
In this post advised users alternative ways to disable the OS and update to Windows. But I know, not even a single way to really could not stop the hidden process GWX.exe charge upgrade to Windows 10.

Yes, obsessive message was lost, but then it appeared again in the process. After the next update of course.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES