Bill Gates: How to get rich, if you live on $ 2 a day

Модератор: zlata

Bill Gates: How to get rich, if you live on $ 2 a day

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 июн 2016, 12:35

Bill Gates is one of the richest men of our time, whose fortune is estimated at 76.4 billion dollars in the May 2016. Who would be there that may say, he earned his money wisely and entrepreneurial talent. I suggest you listen carefully to the advice, which he published on his blog.
As you probably know, Bill Gates have long gone to charity and spend for these activities simply gigantic amount. One of the areas of concern to the Foundation he heads, is the fight against poverty. It is dedicated to this topic entry, published in the blog of Bill Gates.

So what would make the richest man in the world, if his daily income was only two dollars?

Bill Gates:
Of course, there is no one recipe that works for all countries and situations. Poverty looks different in different places. But thanks to the work at his foundation I have seen many cases where people saved is breeding chickens. I learned a lot about this and, believe me, for a city boy from Seattle it was a real discovery! Now I'm sure to get out of deep poverty is possible only with the help of chickens.

If I'll be in a situation of extreme poverty, it would be really engaged in poultry farming.

Next Bill Gates argues that underpin its advice.

Chur is easy to breed, they do not require special care. Many breeds can have everything that is on the ground (although much greater success can be achieved with the help of special feed). Kurram only need a small shelter that can construct improvised. Finally, the chickens need only a few vaccines and they are quite inexpensive.

This is a good investment. Suppose that an aspiring farmer owns five chickens, hens. After three months, he may be about 40 chickens. If the selling price of a chicken is about $ 5 - the typical price for West Africa, - the year the farmer can earn about 1000 dollars.

This helps to maintain the health of children. Malnutrition kills more than 3.1 million children a year. Eggs and chicken meat can be an excellent food that can prevent this disaster and to provide children with the necessary proteins, trace elements and other nutrients.

It is empowering for women. In many countries, women are still at a disadvantage, not being able to earn money and the organization of the business. Raising chickens can be a great way to rectify this situation without coming into conflict with tradition.

In the concluding part of his letter, Bill Gates laments that had not attached absolutely no importance to this issue and only now realized the enormous challenges facing the world and how far we are from their solutions.

It sounds funny, but now I can safely say that I am delighted by the chickens.
What do you think about the initiative of the richest man on the planet? Will the chicken to make all rich and successful?
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынков"
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES