Battered English fans talked about the attacks "well-organized Russian"

Модератор: zlata

Battered English fans talked about the attacks "well-organized Russian"

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 13 июн 2016, 12:31

"They were very organized," - said Yang Ollsop, builder of the English town of Luton. "They were boxing mouth guard, some were English-shirts to mix with the British. They were stocky guys. Users receive a bottle on the head, used bits. Many people were injured. " According Ollsopa, who arrived in France with a 24-year-old son, "about 300 Russian appeared out of nowhere. They just went through the England fans who stood and sang. " Ollsop stated that "the Russian beat everyone they could." This Ollsop spoke about the unfriendly locals. "Later, on the way to match a group of local residents began to spit at us. We asked them to stop, but they took out knives. The police was not there, "- he told the fans. Martin Lowe, 28-year-old courier from Stoke-on-Trent, in a fight with the Russians had broken ribs and a black eye. "We arrived in Marseille with ten men. We sat in the pub "Queen Victoria" in the Old Port and drinking beer. And then there were three or four hundred marching Russian. One of them hit me on the head with a bottle and then punched in the face. I do not know how many people beat me. I was showered blows from different sides. I woke up in the emergency room covered with blood. I lost a wallet with 100 pounds and the sixth iPhone », - he told the Lowy. Another cheerleader - Manchester resident Keith Moore said that with friends "stood and drank beer on Saturday afternoon, when there were about 25 Russians." "They wore black T-shirts with the Russian inscriptions. All of them were very muscular. They chose the English men and attacked them, and the police soon after disappeared »
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES