Private Hillary Clinton server contain state information of extreme secrecy

Модератор: zlata

Private Hillary Clinton server contain state information of extreme secrecy

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 11 июн 2016, 12:53

This article repeats everything that I wrote about the last days of the election, in particular claiming that Barack Obama had no right to declare the nominee Hillary because she won in 2383 a delegate for the nomination. This action was all the more unacceptable because against Hillary FBI is already a criminal investigation in connection with the fact that on its mail server have been found documents of extreme secrecy, in the list of targets for the drones in Pakistan and is, lists of agents, whose names were known LIH. I understand that due to the fact that the top positions in the state occupied by people related to the accused suspicious links, the crisis can not be solved by conventional methods, and as I write this note FBI and Army senior officers are prepared to take events into their own hands. Another thing is that if they win quickly enough, then we will never know anything about it, but personally I'm glad my ignorance in this matter, as we know it is only in that case if there will be blood, lots of blood, which I can not much to a country like the United States.

Update: Wall Street Journal reports that the e-mails on Hillary Clinton server containing a list of targets for the drones in Pakistan. That is, it is located on a server that list, the potential victims of these attacks and its Hakan fled or drags to any wedding, and Saudi Arabia to contribute to the Clinton Foundation. And Obama clearly knew everything: the murder of Bin Laden clearly prepared in secret from her, and in this photo published on the orders of Obama, clearly shows that it was invited to the Situation room at the last minute that it was in plain sight, and no one said anything, when the operation is no longer possible to hide!

But why Obama endorsnul her yesterday? Did she really took the Obama children hostage?

Update: via ppetrovichh, it is likely he endorsnul that she decided that the job is done and relax. A lit up all its partners and now they are already covered every one of the previous evening. I would not be surprised if it turns out that 911 on her conscience - God killed him knows how many Americans just to get back at Bush, who does not let her protégé Al-Gore in the White House in 2000. Go. That's Bush smiled her way lately - he already knew about the endorsement of Obama.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES