Russia's economy by Numbers in 2016

Модератор: zlata

Russia's economy by Numbers in 2016

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 11 июн 2016, 12:44

And with the gold reserves all right - for the last year onivyrosli from 356.7 to 387.7 billion dollars. Including monetary gold from 47.9 to 57.9 billion dollars.
The next figure, which is important for the "physical" economist - an index of industrial production. From February to April this year, it ranged from 99,3-99,9% compared to the previous year (while gradually rising). That is, formally there is a recession, but microscopic. And in the conditions of economic restructuring - this is normal. Including taking into account the general slowdown in the world economy.
A modest increase in industrial production observed in May. Let's see whether the government will be able to maintain this momentum in the third quarter.
On the whole, GDP more and more confused. The European Commission has worsened its forecast for Russia's GDP to fall by 1.2% to 1.9%. And the World Bank, by contrast, has improved its outlook - with the promise of falling by 1.7% to 1.2% (increasing by 1.4 and 1.8% in 2017-18, respectively). CBR has also improved its forecast, noting that the first quarter results were better than predicted, and in April was a trend break point. The most optimistic while the remains of Economic Development, which predicts a decline to a maximum of 0.2% of GDP.
Although it is not a fact. Because we see that the price of oil went up again and already fluctuate around 51-52 dollars per barrel. Of course, this is not the height, which I would like to dream (I would still prefer the growth of high-tech production), but also it will allow slightly rectify macroeconomic indicators.
Again, Russia has again become a world leader in the export of grain (although after the collapse of the Soviet Union until 2002, it imported). And the income from that activity exceeded the income from arms exports (where Russian and confidently took the third place in the world).
The only thing annoying - a federal budget deficit of 3.7% for the first quarter. I would prefer it to be more balanced. But, again, it is (as a manifestation of populism), a common feature of almost all modern democratic governments.
Oh yes, I almost forgot - the foreign debt of the Russian Federation for the year fell from 51.5 to 49.2 billion dollars. That is about 1.4% of GDP and is one of the best in the world.
You can even bring a lot of different parameters, but they all say the same thing - there are no grounds for panic. Rockets fly, bridges built, wheat growing, "Almaty was" going, beer and sausage in the shops in the assortment. Keep calm and love Russia.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES