Tips about investing and trading on the stock exchange

Модератор: zlata

Tips about investing and trading on the stock exchange

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 10 июн 2016, 17:35

"In business, if you're good, you're in profit in 6 cases out of 10, you will never be in the black in 9 cases out of 10." -Peter Lynch

This first quote Peter Lynch is important because it reminds us that even the best traders do not win every trade, and 60-percent chance of winning is very good. However, with the help of capital and reward management capabilities for risk, you can make good money, even with a smaller percentage of the winnings.

"What seems to be too high and risky for most it is more valuable, and what seems low and cheap, valued less" -William O'Neil

If the trend is strong, it will not be difficult to sell or buy at a maximum to a minimum if there is to signal to me. Do not get me wrong, there is the freedom to participate here, it's not some kind of "surface application" that applies to each transaction. But, once you understand how to read the changes in the price schedule, you just get a feeling for the dynamics, the relative strength and weakness of the market.

"It will take 20 years building a reputation and five minutes to ruin it that, if you think about it, you'll do things differently." - Warren Buffett

This quote from the great Warren Buffett says account for more than about an investment tender. For me, he was talking about money and risk management system. As a trader, it is dangerously easy to lose months or even years, just for that would take a risk on a single trade. I have seen traders who are doing it again and again; they do pretty good, they trade with discipline and follow your strategy, then comes time friendly setup, and they believe that it is necessary to double or triple the risk. When the installation fails, they lose a lot of money with which imkomfortno, this leads to a cascade of emotional trading mistakes that forces them to cancel a year of hard work and discipline. Do not let this happen to you; Control the risk on each trade.

"In investing, what is comfortable is rarely profitable." - Robert Arnott

It can also be applied to trade, explaining that not every "comfortable" trade is the right trade. As I discuss in my article on the adoption of the opposite trading strategy, when people "feel" what they want to do to the market is not always right. Professional traders understand the logic and intelligence of fans, they are always looking out for opportunities to enter into the transaction as a false breakout strategy that can show the way to their follow-lovers, because they generally want to do the opposite.

"I've always thought about losing money as opposed to making money. Do not focus on earnings, focus on what you have "-floor Tudor Jones

Capital preservation is one of the most important keys to success in the field of trading, that's what Paul Tudor Jones says here. As I discussed in my article on this topic, keeping your capital, you can take full advantage of good trading conditions, when they become available that would maximize profits or compensate for it. You do not want to be with a small "ammunition" when you are apparently "easy prey."

"If you take a loss on your account, you can not trade." -Bruce Kovner

You must disconnect himself from the deal. You can not overly emotionally attached to each transaction. If you fall into this trap, the risk is too high, because in the end it can empty your account. You have just learned that each transaction is not so much because each trading strategy is a random distribution of wins and losses. For this reason, you will never take undue loss in person at their own expense, do not let that affect your next trade.

"The path to successful trading emotional self-control. If the mind was an important component, it would be a lot more people making money trading ... I know this may sound like a cliché, but one of the most important reasons for which people are losing money on the market- this is that they do not reduce their short-term losses . "including Viktoria Sperandeo

You do not have to be super-genius that would have a regular income on the market. Emotional discipline and self-control is much more important than reading and IQ, as regards matters of trade. That's why the majority of educated people from the "Ivy League" occupy positions of financial analysts or brokers; they are well-read, but has not yet learned to trade. A successful trader a lot of time spent on self-control than anything else.

"The market is constantly in a state of uncertainty and the large flow of money that is made by discounting the obvious and betting cash flow to the unexpected." -George Soros

George Soros is one of the richest people, and he achieved this by adopting a completely different opinion and following his instincts. His short sales of 10 billion US dollars worthy pounds, giving him an income of $ 1 billion during 1992. Black Thursday the British currency is famous for sale, if not the most famous. In this article, I show how to this huge sale, which gave him a billion, followed by counterfeit strategy that Soros may remember (and probably used) as a signal for the sales. The point is that he had a very good understanding of the dynamics of prices and was not afraid to follow his instinct and go against the crowd.

"The purpose of a better trader - is to make the best deal. The money -. A secondary "-Aleksandr Elder

One of my keys to success is what I say all that you want to focus on becoming a professional, rather than money. Of course, you want to make money in the markets, every trader wants to believe. But you have to be interested in trade, to be part of "battles" bulls and medvedey.Esli you give it more time than money, money, more and more will be attracted to you will be.

"I know that after a long run on profitable markets, it is very important to take a few days to rest, as a reward. The natural tendency is to maintain the momentum of the work before the end of the period of the transaction. But experience has shown me that the rest in the middle of a trading period may increase it. "-March Schwartz

I often discussed the topic of what traders need to have a rest from the market for a few days to get excited a hobby. No need around the clock monitoring of the transaction or be in the market all the time. In fact, if you trade well and practice my method of price action, then you will be more time out of the market. Marty Schwartz in his citation said that it is very important for a day or two to separate themselves from the graphs, losses or wins. Even the best traders from time to time to check out the deal with the surge of emotion that leads to the creation of new "stupid" transactions, so you need to take a few days to rest it would be "cool", away from the charts.

"Patterns remind you that every move is important as soon as you can see the action in the past, you will be able to anticipate and act correctly and profitably in the future movements." -Dzhessi Livermore

This is a quote of the legendary trader Jesse Livermore, this clearly demonstrates the strength of price action. It worked in the early 1900s when Jesse Livermore made millions predicting the stock market crash in 1920. As Jesse Livermore said, "All the time, people reacted and acted on the market as well, as a result of greed, fear, ignorance and hope. That is why the numerical models and patterns of change on an ongoing basis. As Livermore says, understanding how to read and to trade purely on price action, it is an important part of becoming a successful trader. Back in his days, they did not have computers and software functionality with millions arranged indicators unih stock had price action. When you learn how to trade using price action and combine this professional modern traders, then you'll be all the components of what would become a successful trader.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES