Fitonyashka from dating site

Модератор: zlata

Fitonyashka from dating site

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 09 июн 2016, 13:34

In the questionnaire she wrote about herself: an avid fitonyashka. I love sports, active lifestyle, I plan to become a vegetarian.

We almost immediately phoned and arranged to meet her in the area at the entrance to the park.

She was a tall diva under the ninety-meter (almost a head taller than me), and more widely in my shoulders.

Her non-positive breast came forward like a war elephants in the forefront of the Indian troops, she was dressed in a tight dress emphasizes its powerful figure, but a kind smile smoothed the spectacular views.

The pictures on the dating site she looked completely different, just like in the commercials for weight loss in the "after"

- Sveta! She held out a plump hand.
- Valentin!

After a few words of greeting she offered

- Listen, can go to the kebab? Here, far away, there are large portions!

So we went. Barbecue was our canopy with a few tables and a barbecue, followed by Caucasian grilled meat.

Its like onazalos, she knew by name.

- Well, ready to barbecue?
- Yes, the Light, your potatoes?
- Aha! More Diet Coke, and my guy too! (An interesting start, once the guy is)

A few minutes later the Caucasian brought two huge plates of meat and generous portions of fries, which were sprinkled with a slide.

If I was having dinner with friends, we would be enough for four.

Light start knead kebabs, and I do the same. BBQ, by the way, were really prepared to glory, stalic nervously smokes on the sidelines.

- Do you know - I said - I often find myself fry kebabs. I live next to the pond, and in the morning with barbecue him go. Roast meat, fish, and so on.
- Wow! And me hither somehow!
- Well - I already regretted his words

Overpower floor plate I leaned back in his chair.

- Well, what do you do?
- Oh, I just opened a channel on YouTube, I will tell about how to lose weight! Already fifteen hundred subscribers at me!
- Listen, and on such portions of kebab can lose weight?
- Well, that is not fat? Average meat, no fat, fried potatoes on vegetable oil.
- So it's fries! - I was surprised
- So what? - Calmly replied the Light

She finished her his portion, and stared at my plate.

- And you will not eat up?
- No, I've had enough ...
- Well, then let me!
- Uh, maybe you to order another portion?
- No, what are you doing, I have one more not master, I'm on a diet ...

Doev and my portion of Light grabbed a tube full lips and greedily stuck to Coca Cola.

Chugging almost half a cup she said, "Whew," and on her beautiful round face took on an expression of bliss.

- Well, come to me now, to engage in sex? - She asked casually
- Uh ... What? Right now?
- Well, that sex is a great fitness center, barbecue in the entire muscle will go!
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES