Complex savage at the sight of the White Master

Модератор: zlata

Complex savage at the sight of the White Master

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 21 мар 2016, 15:10

Despite the controversy about the stupid Americans that our man left a smear on the continent, the birth in the USSR inferiority complex experienced by ordinary Russian citizen on the background of the Americans, did not even think to wave wind history. On the contrary, every day he grows stronger and stronger. Here is a fresh example of the reaction to the sudden savage grace provided them the White Master of the United States.

(Hide)
Foreign mixed martial arts star Conor McGregor (he did the Irishman, but a star caught in the United States) said that the Russian - a die-hard steel people, and Putin - a cool guy. Well said, and said, I think ... every day I heard this from the deputies and patriots. What's that? But no, it's said Ireland-American! So his opinion fundamental, he's there! FROM THE WEST! And therefore, his opinion worthy of discussion in Russia at the highest level.

The media starts making waves HYIP, love and adoration: "You listen to what he said !!! Putin - cool! Can you imagine? "So a lot of people it says, why it says Conor such attention? He - an alien, that's why. A herd of savages immediately nachnaet thrilled and melt dripping wax either, or any other liquid to your navel, not because kakoy-to man said it, but because the "SAM inosranets said," ... this is it - the feeling on the subconscious level of inferiority against the background of the west: to find fault with their last words - zavsegda please, but if one of the hundreds of MMA fighters say something positive about Russia - this event! For like the savages are ready to give him all the jewelry, if Papuans, exchanged gold beads nagryanuvshaya in their jungle white man.

I am wrong? But how then to explain the general hysteria about every American express compliment to the Russian Federation? We are independent because we do not respect the Pindos, that we view them? And there is, it is important for us.

Gathering his thoughts to write this text, I thought that the first thing right now poshuchu about citizenship, they say, here, right now, savage him for caressing their ear compliment excitedly rush to offer every possible creature comforts, and mainly - citizenship. Oh, I thought something like poshuchu. I swear, I just wanted to make a joke. Who opened the news and saw ... As I was joking, so savage thought. The first thing I saw on the news on the request the name of the athlete ... - the proposal of deputies of the State Duma to give him Russian citizenship. I thought it would be mocking joke, was a harsh reality.

Honestly, I always try to think about Russia is better than it is. And I never guessed. They themselves are not a shame? They do not understand what a pity look? Well, it's just a wild fucking. How much then a simple view of an alien (whose existence did not know yesterday, 99% of Russians, by the way). Here it is, as set forth savage at the sight of the Lord of the White, which is only lightly scratched him behind the ear. The ratio, as a god - Russia, indeed, raises all US into a cult; ordinary Russian amerikosov curse on was worth, but at the first opportunity thrown on his knees at his feet, ready to kiss the sand, on which the American walked. This is a clear demonstration of the fact that hatred of Americans in fact there is only the envy of a slave to his master. Say a kind word savage - you will be given an apartment, car, citizenship ... Just to amuse vanity savages, show them that Mr. White appreciate them sees even know of their existence - they sell soul to the devil by his pride in it. Because the Americans for them - a kind of sacred deity incomprehensible and eludes. They lie when they say, they say, like Stalin in Russia. This self-deception - in Russia, like the Americans and elevate them to the status of these gods. An example of this - Monson.

In America, the stars did not grab the sky, fell asleep in oblivion, and woke up in Russia a real star and idol. This required one small thing: to go out to battle under the anthem of the USSR, and the savages literally obkonchalsya happiness. marvel dayus sometimes as little savages takes to be happy. Just know to them the right way. Monson knew him - after all, a psychologist by training. You'll get mnogomiliionnye contracts. Why would he really do not love Russia and Putin, if he became polubozhestvom here?

In America it even in the face of some really no one knew - so ordinary fighter average hand. And in Russia around him except that dances with spears was not satisfied. In Ameriike to Jeff did not have any work to anyone, even his wife, she left him tyschschu years ago, leaving only the property of the old car 95 release. The typical athlete, pissed away his life, never achieved success on the big ring. In Russia, he is descended from the sky idol. Why should he not love Russia very sincerely?

I as the advertiser have worked with Monson, namely - to beat the advertising contracts and contracts in St. Petersburg businessmen for him. Usually, the choice was between him and Alexander Emelianenko. All selected Monson (although neither one nor the other, no one knew really). In favor of choice Monson has always played its American origin.

- Alexander Emelianenko? Et boxer such like? Oh, who needs it, if we have any little fighters - waving his arms in stororny potential customers.
- Monson? A story someone else? American? Well ... sort of solid ... hmm ... you can try - whenever answered all the same merchants and paid him for Sotk Casar for the day of shooting.

Or this:

- If you want your restaurant to visit Yakovlev, meals and the camera will tell you what is cool?
- Who is the Yakovlev?
- Well-known MMA fighter
- Shove it up your ass.
- What if I offer you Monson?
- A story who else is?
- Too MMA fighter, but from America.
- From America, you say ... and Che really say that we have a cool restaurant? We praise you American? Solidnenko. Come on!

I Monson in the negotiations:

I have worked with Monson three times, and three times saw toward him as a deity ... not because he is a fighter - these people are not interested in fighting - but because he is a fighter from America. I had never seen men, polzuyuschiihsya such a phenomenal demand for our women as Monson: they literally tore him. All young, long-legged, model ... During the first meeting, I beheld as the day two of the girls, Explain to him in broken inglishe modestly gives him a piece of paper with the number telefonchik. Each hoped that he vyebet it and will take away to America, because America - the pantheon of gods that are not available to the savage. Monson might require him to lick the heels - said, cho, many would agree. Why Monson sincerely do not love Russia? To appreciate the fanaticism for Monson, suffice it to say that I began to overwhelm the letters unknown to me girls with a request to introduce them to him:

Hmm ... That's how it turns out, it looks like our Russian pride. I'm completely serious - very young girls threw themselves at Monson as the Red Army in the recess of the enemy bunker. I really have never before in my life seen such fanaticism female peasant. That's how love affects the female American citizenship.

Monson dancing with the stars:

For the savage flattery always been a major boon. Therefore, every utterance of Great Westerners for savage - a balm for the soul: he breaks into a beatific bliss and oblivion of his own sperm, if pogruzhayasv bath with warm water centimeter by centimeter, centimeter by centimeter. Savage all kind of shows their place in society.

That McGregor for the Russian TV Laois just said: «Putin is a cool man, a martial artist also. Takes no shit. Russian people are strong people. They can spot a bullshitter from a mile away ».

Those. about Putin - a cool dude, too, is engaged in martial arts. Do not allow yourself to humiliate. Russian - strong. Pizdobolov noticed from afar.

And our GandonTV immediately come up with that dude confesses his love to all Russian, and translates: "Therefore, Russia - one of the leading countries in the world, if not the leading," while MPs to urgently rush to the white master's feet with proposals on citizenship ... Oh, how much balm, stop, a mere mortal could not bear such happiness! Fuck that half of phrases for it has come up with our TV. Conor himself said so! By the way, who is that something? Oh, and Caucasian-American.

"Saying these words, Conor McGregor showed not only respect for the Russian people, but also an understanding of what political games are played against Russia. And also the fact that Russia has long deserved recognition among the people think and act. "

And fuck it have to say? Good Russian reporter and asked about Russia. Not cocksucker same country, all such cases, try to remember something good, fans around the world should carry the loot.

With all due respect to Conor McGregor (Monson, etc.): they often hit on the head, so that their perception of reality may be slightly distorted ... whew ...

And something like a Nobel Prize winners from the inaudible particular desire to become a citizen of Mother Russia - all of mummers yes gladiators us rush. Do not you feel a kind of strangeness in this?

In Ukraine, by the way, just cling to anyone who somehow say good about Ukraine. Well, one people, one history, one balm - is not surprising. I believe that you can be proud of when your phrase will repeat the whole world and the whole world will be on you. But it's all - a miserable squalor, only confirming the critical remarks against the state. The behavior of savages, who are aware of their own backwardness. I have the full moral right to call a state of kitsch and other flattery McGregor Jones, savage, as the state in which a girl is ready to sell the soul to the devil just to elderly amerkanets Monson drew attention to it. Fu such be. boo

Try to imagine such a stir in American society around our entertainer or athlete, sympathy against the Americans. This obvious difference of the first and second worlds. And how would the second world did not want to imagine themselves equal to the first, second world nasttolko wild, that his every action produces its backwardness, s the clearest example of that described above.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES