10 TABOO office workers

Модератор: zlata

10 TABOO office workers

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 19 мар 2016, 13:21

I started to work very early - at age 17. I pay for education, studying in the evening. Over 13 years of experience in different companies, of which 10 - my continuous service, I do not just do things that leave me sideways. Some - obvious to most of us, but some - for many it is worth paying attention to.

1. Do not discuss personal issues in the team. Firstly, in most cases you will come this side. In the end this has relatives and friends, and your colleagues - own problems.

2. Do not discuss with anyone salary. Understand, in any company possible that the people who are on the same position receive different salaries. Perhaps your colleague receives substantially less, perhaps significantly less - get you. And by the way, to complain about wages - it is also objectively stupid. From this it does not grow.

3. Do not turn the office into a beauty salon. If you are, of course, not beauty-Editore - it is logical that your workspace should not be lined with numerous jars and spirits, not to mention the fact that even the beauty editor will do a manicure in the workplace. I was not just a witness to this Manicure process in the office - horrible. No unpleasant to breathe "pairs" of acetone and inhale the fragrance of your nail polish. Or hair. Or even worse - ghosts when you pour the whole bottle. It is possible that not all of the surrounding share your love for your flavor, and may have allergies in the office.

4. Do not pass the buck to others their mistakes. The ability to recognize them - a trait worthy of respect. Mistaken, even the best of the best, and the ability to take a punch, offering different solutions of the situation - this is what distinguishes the professional from the average worker.

5. Do not start work on novels. With Head - even more so. Explain why - it is not necessary?

6. Do not come to the sick and do not lie about his illness. In the first case - you will suffer from the team in the second - a lie can be exposed and suffer -you. Take sick or "day at their own expense."

7. Dress neatly. There is nothing more unpleasant employee in crumpled clothes and dirty shoes, which he did not consider it necessary to either change clothes or brush. Neat appearance often without significance and plays a role in the promotion, since it is logical that the leader - a person who should be not only professionals, but also produces solid impression. Stock up on a sponge for shoes, buy a removable shoes to the office and the roller for clothes cleaning, if necessary.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES