What I like about Germany

Модератор: zlata

What I like about Germany

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 17 мар 2016, 12:45

Soon 18 years I happily live in Germany. Small result:

1. Climate. Lack winter as such. Minus the thermometer -yavlenie rare.

2. The relatively low income tax, the ideal model of socialization, a minimum risk to be on the bottom of society (I mean the legal Burghers), the efficiency ratio of tax services (condition of roads, hospitals, schools, the environment, consumer services und und und - highest.

3. bespontovye, humanity, the "normal" (for nashenski can be compared to "a man, a normal kid!") - And it is made up of little things pile of indifference brand and onwards yavtomobilya or wearing expensive fur coats paraded before bezstesnitelnogo and normal icon in the toilet "to write just sitting!" (For the men to a large extent). Personally, I learned not, on the 10th. I regret that I did not before. Men who respect women!

4. Endemic tolerance.
This item is just happy and indeed a source of pride for the new home.
Here, no one will ever be the fronto dolgoparkuyuscheysya honk the car with the old lady at the wheel, will trudge patiently for constantly glohnuvshim driving school pupil, in turns, whether a store or hospital waiting room, no one will climb out of turn.
Attitude is very tolerant towards foreigners, probably like no other country. Generally people the Germans are very logical and consistent. Apparently acts unwritten rule:
"I act the way I want them to do to me."

5. The craze for sports. Iron, running, swimming. Swim everything (well, with a few exceptions), and the head does not crawl out.
Bike - a bike ride in Germany, and travel. This transport. Fortunately almost everywhere there are markings and individual tracks, as well as a single traffic light. Soon to be built even veloavtoban Frankfurt, speed velodoroga akin to that along the Rhine.

6. Medicine. I think the quality, the number of hospitals, availability, and low price - these are the factors that you already know everything.

7. Police. It protects citizens and not their masters. Police generally very pleased.

8. Food. The quality and price. Availability. In all, the wildest German village, it is possible to close (several. Kilometers) to buy all the necessary products. And it will not stand in the field, and a solid one of the supermarket chains such as lidl, aldi, rewe, edeka, netto and so on.
Prices in shops are no different for the whole of Germany, and also in the decoration. Once in the store a particular brand, just know where it is, whether in the west or Aahen Cottbus in the east.

9. Leisure. Sauna. Saunas in Germany are known to be compatible. According to some reports in Germany around 5000 official public saunas. Often, even a tiny village with a population of 3-5 thousand. Man has a modern swimming pool and sauna within the landscape. The largest sauna is located near Stuttgart in Euskirchen. This gigantic structure which has no analogues in the world, with live 10-foot palm trees, with bars in the water.

And it is a pleasure .... hold your breath .... maximum of 26 euros per day. For example another giant pool sauna complex on the North Sea with salt water and waves, with steam rooms with views of the ocean and the storm - costs just 17 euros a day.

10. Germany - the world champion in exports. Chemistry, medicine, medicine, machinery, technology. Of course, from this point depends directly or indirectly, all of the other, since to some extent the world economy is dependent on the German economy.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынков"
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES