Scam - forewarned is forearmed

Модератор: zlata

Scam - forewarned is forearmed

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 17 мар 2016, 12:43

A few days ago, my wife wanted to divorce lohotronschiki. But it is the man in this business sophistication and crooks left holding the bag. In principle, the method which they used a very old, but it seems still very effective. Everyone of course knows that 100% of the scams can only protect insurance policy, but I still want to brush up on the way to divorce. For sure forewarned is forearmed.

In short everything was going well. To celebrate the birthday of his wife, sat in the restaurant, drank not much, as usual, and went home. Upon arrival, the wife came "in contact", which would share the new fotami. Then it goes to a Egor Orlov of the group "Sberbank Bank of friends", which I think this was chepushila. He begins to congratulate birthday is active, and so remarkable about the 2999 offer bonuses "thank Sberbank". When it throws a fishing rod, whether Sberbank card has supported the application "Mobile Banking". The wife replied, yes there is, because it, too, is in the "Savings Bank: Bank of friends" and pitfalls for the confidence has not yet been, and there Subscriber 1619000 people. A certain Orlov responds perfectly, and asks him to send the card number and three-digit control, warning that the promotion is valid for one hour. Then it became clear to all correspondence and she finished. The next day we decided to look at the account of the user, what do you think he was zabanin.

The essence of the scam is simple and in my opinion quite effectively. Rascal is registered in the group from the very popular bank. It keeps track of birthdays of the band members, especially in this day they can not be entirely adequate and lose vigilance. Starts throw zamanuhi delicious, and all you have to inform the card number and three check digits. This information is sufficient for the payment, on many websites, especially foreign ones.

So I want to finish the store money in a savings bank, but I will not.
Be carefull!!! After all, forewarned is forearmed !!!
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынков"
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES