Finally, Putin was removed from ASS OBAMA!

Модератор: zlata

Finally, Putin was removed from ASS OBAMA!

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 16 мар 2016, 12:24

As ordinary Americans reacted to the news of the withdrawal of Russian troops from Syria:

"Putin - is the Russian version of George W. Bush, in addition, he says in English better :)"
"Putin made Obama look like an inexperienced fool!"
"Another smart move on the part of Putin."
"Putin is dumped on us this war! Obama said that if chemical weapons will be used, it will be forced to act. When it became clear that chemical weapons were used, Obama asked for support to launch an attack on Syria. US military strikes against and prefers to use diplomacy rather than force to achieve their goals. "
"Finally, Putin was removed from Obama's ass."

"In response, against the Russian stranglehold on Europe's neck was proposed Qatari-Saudi pipeline project. But he must pass through Syria. Assad as an ally of Russia, knew that the construction of the pipeline will lead to devastating consequences for the Russian economy. So America was interested in the overthrow of the Assad - that is what is the ultimate goal of NATO. I am proud that I am an American, but still, do not be fooled by our propaganda, I'm fed up with it! "
"The withdrawal of Russian troops right now is the best strategy to get out of this endless war."
"I'm not a fan of Putin, but it seems to me that he made the right conclusions from previous mistakes!"
Do you think that if Russia won, then it better than us? Why not get out of Russian in their country and not to do his dead economy? And we stay and I'm proud of my country! "
"Russia is fighting against some" bad guys ", but supports other" bad guys. "
"I am happy that they are withdrawing troops, because - let us speak frankly - they are not just fighting to LIH in Syria."
"Interesting. I think Putin will go to the end, but something made him stop. That would be to know that? "
"Putin gave Assad the support he needed. Provided Assad a position in which he can play an important role in the global process. And to ensure the preservation of the major Russian military bases in the Middle East. If I were a Russian, I would call it a great victory. "
"Mission Complete!"
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынков"
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES