The cunning plan for Syria

Модератор: zlata

The cunning plan for Syria

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 16 мар 2016, 12:23

Barely had time to receive the views of the withdrawal of Russia from Syria videoconferencing is a retreat, defeat and Putin again merged - and here, the witnesses cunning plan ready thermonuclear counterarguments in this respect.

Putin's supporters rush to prove that Russia won (although it is not clear who), the withdrawal of troops carried out at the right time, and nothing is to be completed.

In general, he lived a cunning plan, a cunning plan alive, will live a cunning plan!

Mnogohodovki continues, ladies and gentlemen of the jury!

Present to you the arguments which are in favor of the version about the success of RF FSI in Syria:

1. videoconferencing Russian withdrew because of the beginning of the season of sandstorms.

In my estimation, this is the most popular version.

It sounds very easy - no one's fault, just weather events such forecast is no arguing against.

One downside - neither the president nor the Minister of Defense, one of the officials even said a word about the factor of sandstorms. Reported was the completion of the operation and the withdrawal of troops. Not the rotation without the temporary reduction of categories, namely the completion.

In addition, the question arises: do nothing else sandstorm can not wait, only on the territory of Russia? But what about the Syrian air force - she waits where these storms? He is flying to winter in warmer climates nest and hatching?

Interestingly, after the season of sandstorms RF videoconferencing will come back?
If there are, then it probably will have another operation, because the former is officially completed.

However, I have a tip for the supporters of this version: sandstorms blow away terrorists. The truth is not blown, but this will blow without fail in the past. Just because. The cunning plan is not discussed.

2. The withdrawal does not mean that they can not enter before.

It is logical. This is only the President has announced the operation is complete. If you have to go back, you get a strange way. It will turn out that today concluded and resumed tomorrow.

In general, since the case in international politics are not done. I do not remember that completed military operations resumed after the already announced their completion. Probably, somewhere it is and has been, but I can not find an example.

Introduced-led, has introduced-led - it's not exactly a war happens, and something else.

3. The start of the withdrawal - not then withdrew.

Yeah. It turns out that the output will be very slow, so if something happens to cancel the output and to continue the war. An interesting approach.

According to this cunning plan, the withdrawal of Russian videoconferencing should be implemented at a rate of approximately one aircraft per week. To stretch a year.

I would probably even believed in this version, but it is not consistent with the reality, because the president ordered a conclusion as soon as possible and the first group of planes have returned to Russia. And a piece of equipment on a military transport is already taken.

In general, it is not unlikely that the return of someone trying to stretch.

4. Our base there will still remain.

It's clear. And the complex air defense S-400, performing a cover of the air space remained the same. But this is only the protection of databases themselves. Russia leaves only the protection of databases and permanent staff. A fight to the terrorists and to provide military support to the Syrian army, nobody will.

So the operation is completed.

5. The decision on the withdrawal of Russian VKS surprise for the West.

Naturally! In the West we did not expect that Russia will do so fast legs. The State Department did not even know what to say about it - the jaw from the floor to start should be lifted.

The effect of surprise, of course, dostingut - then do not say anything. But it is doubtful whether the sudden withdrawal of the Russian VKS from Syria would be demoralizing factor for LIH, Al-Nusra Front, Turkey and the United States. Quite the contrary.

And if someone from Western politicians can not find the words to speak about the withdrawal of Russian VKS Syria - it just means that they are held back, trying not to submit the form, they are insanely excited.

Let me remind you that the collapse of the Soviet Union for many Western politicians, too, at one time was a surprise. They then also did not think that everything is over so quickly in 1991.

6. Many Western experts have estimated the operation VKS Russia as a triumph of Russia.

They're out of courtesy so they say. Either of joy. As an option - the teeth began to speak. In general, try not to show that they are insanely excited.

At the same time remind you that at the time of Gorbachev also highly praised in the West. Also wrote that he was doing something right, that he is very progressive leader ... and still Gorbachev in the West love, appreciate and respect. Yes, and how not to respect, if the whole of the USSR merged with the Warsaw Pact.

Or maybe someone still believes that Gorbachev was not leaked?

Maybe Gorbachev also had a cunning plan, its mnogohodovochka, but we did not appreciate it?

7. We do not know all the circumstances.

Of course, we do not know.

That's just you need or the result of circumstances?

When you come to the store for bread, you also do not know all the circumstances with which someone encounters on a bakery, the elevator and in the fields. I assure you, there is also a lot of difficulties - loans, equipment, personnel, drought, equipment, fuel, pests ...

But you no matter through what difficulties have been growers to have on your desk appeared fresh bread.

You are either satisfied by buying fresh tasty bread, or unhappy, if the shelf in the store was empty.

So I, too, belong to the operation of RF FSI in Syria as a consumer. The Russian leadership has given me to understand that the Russian VKS sent to Syria to Support the legitimate government (Bashar Assad) and the fight against terrorism. So I appreciate the operation to actual results.

Assad defended? Yes, at this stage we defended. But I have every reason to suspect that after the withdrawal of the Russian VKS no one else to protect Bashar Assad will not be his way or the other to throw, and Syria will be divided.

The terrorists have won? Part of the defeated. But LIH and An-Nusra still control a large area and the whole city, so call the current situation a victory over terrorism - it's not even a stretch, and outright lies. And after the departure of the Russian VKS from Syria, no one will deal with LIH and other terrorists with the same efficiency - this is obvious.

Therefore, I as a citizen and a voter feel cheated. And I'm not happy in the same way as any buyer before the empty shelves, even if the supplier of the goods have valid reasons for which he was not able to produce and deliver the goods.

By the way, the suppliers in case of failure to deliver the goods usually referred to as the cause. And from the President on the withdrawal of Russian VKS I did not hear the real reasons.

8. The terrorists are not allowed to capture Damascus.

Yes, Assad is the president, he is not devoured like Gaddafi, was not arrested, not hanged, the Americans did not bomb Damascus.

Yes, at the moment, yes.

But this is about the same as the explanation of the "Bandera is not captured Donetsk". Indeed, not captured. That's only in Donetsk are worse than in Kharkov and Odessa. Especially in places where the shells continue to fly the APU. Entire neighborhoods are in ruins, part of the population goes to get water on the street in some places can not conduct electricity. I get a good victory?

That's about as it looks and with Syria. Damascus captured terrorists, but also to Syria before the end of the terrorists are not released.

And many of the city in ruins remain indefinitely. And the battles will continue at the line of contact.

And there is no guarantee that terrorists will not go to a new offensive, waiting for the completion of the withdrawal of the Russian Federation videoconferencing. Similarly, there are no guarantees and the fact that Turkey does not regain control of the Syrian border and will not be back to trade contraband oil.

And the political future of Bashar al-Assad is also no one no guarantee. Yes, he was killed by terrorists. But it may shift as a result of political intrigues "democratic way", the Americans in the very strong.

There is no guarantee - that is what is crucial.

Russia withdrew RF videoconferencing without warranty of any kind. Even the Minsk agreement with all their foul - it is a document that recorded at least some obligation of the Ukrainian side, even if signed by the pensioner Kuchma. And even that is not present in Syria. Syria generally no one promised, even in words.

9. These aircraft are needed in Russia.

The most original explanation of the RF output videoconferencing.

This argument is hinted whether that Russia will soon have to fight on its territory, or somewhere near the border.

Maybe Russian VKS now apply in the Ukraine?

As for Ukraine's right to remind you that there is no need Russian attack aircraft. If there is a decision to continue the operation in the Ukraine, just enough to give up the Minsk agreements and resume voentorg.

Militia (WPC) with the support of "vacationers" successfully conducted an operation without air support.

Moreover - Ukraine has a rather strong air defenses - Beech and C-200, so as to act as in Syria, will not work. In the case of Russian attack aircraft visiting Ukrainian sky they will shoot down one by one. To avoid this, you need to suppress air defense system, and it will have to strike the territory of Ukraine in great depth. And this is in any way can not be attributed to the work of the militia - received a revelation war.

In short, the explanation how the original, and so unfortunate.

10. We just showed gauges.

Demonstrated and washed their hands - so?

The task of showcasing the latest Russian weapons I admit, this problem exists. But to declare that it was the main problem, and only for the sake of videoconferencing RF carried out the operation in Syria - it'll excuse me ...

The real people of Syria, among other things. They hoped that Russia would help them fend off the militants, terrorists, Islamists. And we have, it turns out, just to show his silushku want, and then burn all the fire?

This is roughly the same as the Americans did, dropping nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Military values ​​of these bombings had little, if Japan was on the verge of defeat, and nuclear bombs were thrown to demonstrate Stalin's newest weapon.

It turns out that we in Syria as well?

No, I can not agree with the fact that Russia is simply popolzovavshis Syria as a testing ground for a demonstration of military force.

Pretty cynical version, little radiating ordinary fascism.
In this version, a country with human beings is considered simply as a basis for experiments.

Supporters of this version, trying to justify the success of the operation of the demonstration video conferencing RF weapon, in fact show that the leadership of the Russian Federation - moral monsters level Kolomoisky and Turchinov, for which the people - consumables to solve their practical problems, in this case, weapons of advertising objectives.

Cool, huh?

They wanted to prove that Putin - the winner, but in the course of the evidence brought predicate that Putin is a fascist. Beauty!

Total:

Witnesses cunning plan does not stop at nothing, if only to prove that all is well, we win, Putin is doing everything right, and he has a cunning plan about which we know nothing, but the success is guaranteed.

If we sum up all the arguments, it turns out:

VKS Russian withdrew because of the season of sandstorms, which Putin is due to his modesty did not say anything; both brought and introduce; output will be slow; We derive not all; West at a loss because of our sudden withdrawal; Western experts confirm the success of Russia; we do not know all obstoyatlstv; Damascus is not captured by terrorists; planes are needed in Russia, and in general - it was just a demonstration of the caliber and nothing more.

All the excuses are good - choose on taste!
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES