New loan fraud scheme with telephone

Модератор: zlata

New loan fraud scheme with telephone

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 мар 2016, 12:34

Just I heard about one of the circuits of credit fraud. On Web sites, free classified ads, or simply placed on poles ads for instant credit. The victim offered to meet at the mall.

And then the attacker to the victim offers to go to the store and buy an expensive smartphone out there for 40-50 thousand rubles a loan without a down payment, immediately give your smartphone and get a 10000 rubles.

Naive "Borrower" received 10,000 rubles in cash and credit in the amount of 4-5 times more and more interest on the loan (typically 15-30%). "The lender" receives a new smartphone for a quarter of the price.

Thus, the "borrower" for the opportunity to instantly receive 10,000 rubles for the year will have to pay 4-6 times more and reservoirs in case of non-payment will not escape.

Surprisingly, people in this horror underway!

Try to never mess with loans. Better to just live on the money that you have, and do not pay the banks more and more. I say this as a person, nor pay for his life a penny banks for loans, even though I use a credit card.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES