Why do so many weapons in the US

Модератор: zlata

Why do so many weapons in the US

Сообщение DARPA » 11 янв 2016, 14:43

Mused one time on the theme of the need for such an amount of US small arms among the population.
Options that are not universally me Torquay: so happened historically, to be able to protect themselves, to support agribusiness including civilians through the market, etc. It seems logical, but at the same time, downside - it is in plain sight, in the United States committed the most kills with small arms (PRF not recently heard that Obama personally).

And then it dawned on me: guys are preparing for war games!

What? Imagine:

It unleashed a major international conflict that get involved any two or three powers, including possessing weapons of mass destruction, one of the countries the United States. Who is the first to apply - and the ass, and of all zachmyryat as the villain, and unleash the hands of an opponent in the decisive blow. And each party therefore does not press the button, using traditional methods of warfare aviation, maritime and land forces.
Hypothetical US rival hypothetically want to spend a counterattack through the territory of the states themselves with landing on the territory of the ground assault. And now imagine what will move ground forces across the country, where the number of weapons in the hands of the population exceeds the number of the population? I'm not a military expert, but something tells me that a couple of Kalash in the basement of households will create more trouble for a potential enemy the United States. In the event of a threat to the authorities do not need to distribute arms to the population - it is already there at all, all know how to use them passable. The partisans across the country are ready.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES