A new kind of sanctions, which can affect anyone

Модератор: zlata

A new kind of sanctions, which can affect anyone

Сообщение DARPA » 17 сен 2015, 17:58

In continuation of yesterday's history with failure to obtain a Schengen visa. After getting your hands on a passport with refusal stamp, I tried to understand the reasons for this failure. Nothing objective was not. Thus began digging on different forums and search for such cases, and that's what "fun" picture revealed ....

Briefly about my situation. Apply for a Schengen visa to travel to the Czech Republic. It had to be the sixth in a row Schengen visa (before this one were the Netherlands and the Czech Republic, Spain and three visa). Previous Czech visa skated to the fullest extent of the law - the highest number of days held in the Czech Republic, arrival and departure stamps are Czech. The truth is more time for this visa and flew to Dusseldorf are German stamps.

It would not have tried to see the objective reasons for refusal with the phrase "information confirming the purpose of travel, you presented was unreliable," it did not work out. The answer to the question "Why?" wing somewhere in the field of metaphysics. Serve on appeal? Of course! In addition, another torment our Foreign Ministry, a similar experience I had there after me in 2013, was detained on the border of Slovenia and Croatia.

Today, trying to find out the reasons for and that's what we found out ...

Czechs get through to those lazy and reluctant to answer that right now a lot of failures with the phrase "information confirming the purpose of travel, you presented was unreliable." To my question "huyali unreliable if all paid for in advance?" the woman on the other end said, "No comment!"

He began to dig at various forums. It turns out the picture of frequent failures with this formulation began painting since the beginning of the year. Failures tend to come to those who already have a lot of visas, including Czech. Those who appeal received this answer: "According to this number, we called you several times, but no one answered. They sent an e-mail, and also there was no answer. So you rendered a visa!" In reality, people wrote that no one no one called.

If the cause of failure in my case so I can safely say that this pizdesh and provocation. Since early September, the city did not go, has always been in touch, I did not receive the letters. I remember when I first received the visa in the Netherlands, I was still a graduate student he was, the Dutch call and specify certain details, and the issue was settled. The visa was given. The Czechs also ....

On one of the forums sounded interesting version: "Failures Czechs come usually those who often travels abroad. Therefore, sooner or later they do cease to please and they will be angry. Hence, it will be Putin and all the outrage will be directed against him" . If so, the Czechs did not consider that they are not there :-)

This story I dug out of the Schengen area only to the Czechs, all the others all like the old. But in the world there is one such example - it is Australia. In 2013, I have no problems with no appearance at the Australian Consulate received a visa - a minimum of documents, a minimum of red tape. But now, my friends, acquaintances gathered in cycling trip around Australia and Tasmania, and a small group of them already have one failure. They say that denying those to whom could not get through and to learn again about the reasons. Here is what the famous veloputeshestvennikov Kastsyan Akchurin:

Achtung. -1 Olga from Izhevsk came the refusal of a visa. I try to go again, but there's Know how turn.

Vadik - please get in touch urgently. If you did not get called up, it is also likely to be denied (such statistics).

True Czechs will not call and just put the refusal. In general, be careful. It is something like sanctions, it turns out.

It is very strange that this story turns to the Czech Republic. They are in fact the president is friends with Putin in Russian and speaks good.

P.s. He had worked the route of penetration under the guise of illegal immigrants in Europe. First in Turkey and then on an inflatable boat to Greece, then to Albania, Macedonia, Serbia and Hungary. Cap-araftku already bought shoe polish also stocked. We should miss. My future friends already clearing the way.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES