Unemployment in Russia. I was plagued by vague doubts

Модератор: zlata

Unemployment in Russia. I was plagued by vague doubts

Сообщение DARPA » 14 сен 2015, 18:01

Some facts from my inner circle.

Two of my friend, the businessman obankorotilis one in December 2014 and another in April 2015. Both started their business in the mid-90s. Both wives are not working. Both are under 50. Both minor children. In connection with the bankruptcy of their companies lost their jobs a few hundred people in Moscow and Russian regions.

From my close relatives, one lost his job in June 2015 in a commercial office (43), his wife lost her job last week (state agency). 2 children. Other relative (44 years) - lost all their contracts, or rather did not sign the new (it is free programmer) and also sits without income. 3 children, the wife is not working.

Male friend of my wife got laid off in one of the social services in Moscow in July 2015, 55 years. His wife - is not working. The son - a student.

My former colleague, lost his job in mid-2014 (50 years old) and still can not find employment, the wife is not working. To take an apartment in Moscow, a summer apartment is empty, no tenants.

My former fellow student (48 years), earning transported goods (ordered on the Internet) from a warehouse in Moscow in May 2015 out of work since their office is in the process of closing. His wife increased workload in school without having to raise wages. 2 children.

My close friend (49) and his son (25), both lost their jobs in the spring of 2015 in connection with the bankruptcy of a large Moscow company. Until now, both are unemployed. The wife and mother, respectively, is also closed.

All these people - professionals, each in their field. The majority - is the first! loss of a job (not a transition, namely loss) for the whole of their 20-30 year career.

Rosstat draws us something about 5% of the official unemployment rate in Russia. That's why I'm interested in, it's just my environment so affected, or is held all-Russian wave of layoffs?

From the statistics compiled by me:
- The bulk of layoffs swept in Moscow from March to June 2015 (and perhaps it was renewed in September 2015);
- Were dismissed monetary safety cushion for 4-6 months;
- The prospects to find a job (or restore business) with my friends laid off in September and December 2015, tending to zero.

I am surprised and alarmed that my friends and family who have lost a job in spring and summer 2015 have not made any significant adjustments to costs in their family budgets. Ie summer, they rested in foreign resorts, repaired apartments and country houses, celebrated in full all the family holidays and birthdays. But with the advent of autumn, they are all as one for some reason began to call me (a person "piled up from Raska" many years ago) to attach them somewhere to work in Russian.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES