LATEST NEWS: SITUATION IN EGYPT!

Модератор: zlata

LATEST NEWS: SITUATION IN EGYPT!

Сообщение DARPA » 28 июн 2015, 18:40

In LJ some mass hysteria over Egypt. All night watch in the top grown after the rain bunch of Tunisian Egyptologists (before that I was on a whole system), and each yells that in Egypt or foot, rest in the resorts of the Crimean ruins! Athas, gingerbread, you also in school geographer Globe propyl? Where is Tunisia, where France, where Egypt? Oh, and the terrorist attacks in Moscow was more than in Cairo, nevertheless it, no one is yelling - no need to go to Nerezinovuyu there evil gangsters, Chechen terrorists, they are stealing and forced to marry seventeen heifers, and then make them suicide bombers and launch them in the Moscow subway. Th you? Let's clear up a bit, I really (!) The situation in Egypt.

When it's time to throw, I'll tell

I do not just live in Egypt, such a desperate suicide bombers, I have a small child, and this child every day I walk on the Hurghada, pass by a series of hotels and fearlessly look into the cereal corners of the city. That automatically means: I'm not afraid to be here. And the only real Egyptologist modernist Learn, unlike dozens of bristling proplachennym poison alarmists, declare that I have still never had a desire to pack in a suitcase and rush headlong to Volgograd. Where, remember, recently blasted the station and stop at my house. So, do not lyalyakat in Russia even more interesting.

We have absolutely nothing happens. Just like always, beaches, sea, sun fuck, Ramadan Ramadani, people calves, her aunt's death in a suit ninja baffle passers of its kind in pyatidesyatigradusnuyu weather. We look forward to August, when the temperature will drop slightly, and replace the refractory tourists will travel more cold-resistant. Mango ripe, ripe oranges, strawberries anymore, if that, but watermelons most gusto.

If the situation in Egypt really becomes tense enough to stay here, I have a suitcase standing on the bed, next to a bunch of documents lie, I'm the baby in a backpack - and flew the plane MOE. I add to alarmists, as my grandmother taught me the lessons and life safety - in case of any emergency to keep everything you need immediate access to not run around the apartment zapoloshnoy chicken. I am a fourth year as I live, like everything else in Egypt, and the fourth year none of the tourists ahead of time not trying to escape from the holiday home.

As long as nothing happens, do not once again succumb to provocations. Want a vacation in Hurghada, relax. Zadolbalo fucking listen with or without what we have here almost terrorists walk the streets on foot. And in Moscow bears with balalaika in a tram ride!

In four years of living in Hurghada, including the Revolution, I have not seen even once in the resort area: the terrorists of the Muslim Brotherhood with dynamite across the teeth of sharks off the coast of hotel beaches and the open sea, a good local production of alcohol and revolutionary action, since or otherwise directed against tourists. That well never.
What was shown on TV, I just drove to rabies: not only do the same footage as I have described how the program "Vesti" showed awesome skyscrapers Hurghada, I just admired as much territory mega fashionable garbage called " Festival ".

I just do not believe the media, I once again explain to me here, in the very center of the spa town, very well seen the situation. And if someone yells that we've got the hell knows what's going on, filter this market! That's when I'll start screaming, then we will cancel your tickets.

Who benefits from the attacks on Egypt

I frankly enraged oligarchs paid disappear vskukareki about "Russian resort". Sochi shut up, pay for the Azov-City, miserable? That's it, your karma already received. I recall that someone smart by buying Olympic property, prodrochil Finance Ministry decree on the closure of the resort zone in the Sea of ​​Azov with the transfer of its owners at the expense of new buildings in the city of Sochi. As the type you want, closes and moves the entire building. This is despite the fact that the building was tumbled twenty billion, including nine - from the budget. Now the pundits sit and kukuyut in flooded and abandoned nedvizhki. Doumnichalis.

Crimean boys, arranges media attack, apparently, this example is not indicative, they continue in the same spirit. Although I can also say that the danger of terrorist attacks there is considerable. From the Crimea to the Ukrainian bespredelschik, you know, at hand, foot hand in these, send a spit. Let I start yelling, where are you, Ulysses?

I have one question, where you chase people in the ruins of the beaches of sanatorium cards? The rotten smelling water fish pens mermaids? First you arrange the normal infrastructure, then I'm the first to fly you to work as a skilled expert on Health Resort. And the family is stuck in the load, I do not mind. Just a shame for the people, for the sake of what spacing ejected for cheap nedvizhku Finance you are willing to sacrifice to get thousands of citizens leave and plunge into a pile of shit postsovkovogo?

Taki go to Hurghada?

I did so. If you have not yet signed the documents on the fall of the Iron Curtain on you, come! In my subjective view of the possibility of any hard-hitting action in Hurghada is less than in the Crimea. Because right next to the newfound Russian territory - millions rusofobonastroennyh protoukrov who had just handed out like flowers aunts on 8 March, NATO weapons.

As you are such a neighborhood, not too tight, not floating, not scary? Doubtful, you know, fun to drive the price of your own holiday in not regulated, besplyazhnuyu and obviously the danger zone because you squat on the ears panicked bots, which generously paid for the right croaking towards normal resorts.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES