As pikaper glued paratrooper wife

Модератор: zlata

As pikaper glued paratrooper wife

Сообщение DARPA » 23 июн 2015, 00:54

This story happened to one fellow from pikaperskoy party. Well, you know the pick up artist, these are the guys who pretend to be cool and interesting people, cling to this farce girls and increase self-esteem so himself.

Well, the story of one of the pick up artist, Sasha, was held on the thumb. Once, hanging out at the club, he probably by unleashing the light veil of social lion tired of the endless celebration of life met a girl Tanya, standard beauty club. He was treated to a cocktail, casually talked about his vacation in Bali, and now they're on their way to it.

Good night of love, the next morning they wake up and go to the kitchen for coffee. Suddenly Sasha draws attention to the photo of a Marine who was standing on the table. Huge kiborgoobrazny soldier leaning on an APC, which seemed almost a toy Kalashnikov rifle almost disappeared in his huge paws, and was taking such a size that, if it is replaced by a manhole, the difference would be almost invisible.

- Who is that? - With a touch of anxiety I asked Sasha.
Trooper was the brother Tanya, but she decided to make a joke

- And this is? My husband - a sly smile she said. Sasha turned a little pale, and at this moment how to order the doorbell rang.
- Oh, my husband came! - Pretending scared Tanya and immediately regretted his words, because looking at him she flashed the thought: Damn, he's right now the horses will move!

But nothing happened. Tanya's mother came.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES