To live in the body of 12-year-old

Модератор: zlata

To live in the body of 12-year-old

Сообщение DARPA » 30 май 2015, 17:14

Some types of figures for many years considered one of the most enviable. Especially before the boom in Brazilian buttocks. Asthenics - these witches who wanted to spit on the law of conservation of energy. In using the most high-calorie foods in any quantity, these young women do not get fat.

In the photo - a girl who does not want to lose weight in the summer. And still wants to live in the body 12-year-old teenager, dreams of becoming a feminine and at least a little pumped up. Here is an excerpt of the letter:

Many may start to envy the skinny and discouraged from glands. In fact, the disadvantages as advantages, such constitution lacking. One of the most important, in my view, perhaps - getting used to the permissiveness. You were always thin, you can even go to a day McDuck, on a flat tummy is not affected. At a young age will not affect. But sooner or later, in the absence of exercise and proper nutrition, skinifetstvo was coming.

Another minus - very difficult to pump. And it's not flirting, a problem for many relevant. This is not about some Superbank a la Arnie, even quite a bit myaska given with difficulty.

For a start, so the girls, as our heroine, I wish to advise once and for all come to terms with the fact that Brazilian appetizing balls, more often, they shine only in two cases: after visiting the plastic surgery clinics, or when the dream is a very good sleep. Pop can be delicious, but such as Ashley Kaltvasser - is unlikely. It's not just words, it's important. If only because, not only putting themselves exorbitant, and the most impossible task, can despair and generally score.

The word "accept" all sounds somewhat derisively, considering the fact that the grace of the ladies here envies most others), but in the moment when the dream of a cease curly hair straight and pryamovolosye - dream of curls, done Apocalypse.

Do not have a hyper-impressive yagoditsepsami and be transcendent drischikom - some extreme, and halftone weight. At that time, as the recipes of meat, there are millions, the method of its capacity - only one. Good exercise and eat good.

Many girls are slaughtered for frequent meals, eat three times a day and happy. If astenik wants to disappoint, this number does not take place.

If you can not gain weight, and you think you're doing everything right, with no parasites, no significant physiological abnormalities - then something is wrong.

First headache should be food. Usually for me 50/50 food / exercise, but there is a preponderance of 80 percent.

- There should never be a sense of hunger. There should be regular. There must be present condition "on an empty stomach."

- It is not necessary to follow a strict diet, sometimes permissible sweet, but it's time to get used to nutrition.

- Nutritionists say that the lean is on the food in the morning and late afternoon to reduce appetite. In general, it is correct, but your lean body requires a breast and a few hours before bedtime. About the "do not eat after six" to forget how terrible dream about.

- It's time to move on to specific figures. They always solicit. On the Internet a bunch of calculators where you enter height and weight, the desired objectives, level of mobility. And you account for contingencies required 2,000 calories per day.

- The diet need to adjust by itself may shift the percentage. Just watch how the body responds. Value BZHU individual thing. Again, the calculator will count you everything. Taking the conventional 25-15-60 look at the results and adjust as necessary.

- If you have the means to sportpit, I do not see anything wrong in it. Perhaps someone shocking, but after training the first time saw high-protein weight gainer. Until now I drink BCAA, protein, fish oil, vitamin complexes courses, recently casein.

- Training in astenikov should not be prolonged as cardio. Warm-up - that's fine, plus the heart to evolve, but our somewhat glycogen and fat is already in short supply.

My friends hudyshki train in Split three sets of 10 times on average, 2-3 sessions per week maximum. But there is an important "but" they train for months, some time even worked with his weights - just to start feeling the muscles. As a minimum, because some came into the room and started to go to squat with 40 kg, make it what you like, but do not sing)))) Plus system must be ready for loading.

Generally, a ton of information on the Internet, both in nutrition and in training. My position may seem to someone cowardly, but first of all I want to advise any girl to become self-sufficient in this regard. I know what's best for me, but I can not guarantee what my approach will work on others.

Try looking for, read. There is a common technique exercises. But there are lots of variations. And the best for themselves can only be found empirically.

Girls, I know you also have among hudyshki that is pumped! If you have something to say, are ready to share its experience and its history, I will be grateful. Girl with photo will read the comments and motivation can not hurt)))
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES