About working mood among young people

Модератор: zlata

About working mood among young people

Сообщение DARPA » 05 мар 2015, 21:10

I went yesterday for lunch in the bar for another. Sits company familiar youth 20-22 years old, playing Xbox, drinking beer, cocktails. Said hello. I ask, they say, leshego you sitting here? Working day in the yard. Like, pozakanchivali institutions or in the last year.
Answer: so and so, there is no work, the crisis will not take.
I told them: a McDonald's? White s \ n 25 th. At the primary level, an international company, free schedule, LCA, etc. etc. (I myself used to be back in the 98th with a shortage of money went to work for the first Rostiks Novosibirsk, where well over a year resigned as deputy director).
Look at me like I was an idiot: McDonald ???? !! ?? We Are ?? !! Yes you che, uncle. I have a specialty (exaggerate) business super-mega economist of international relations. Me to work at the cash register at McDonalds? Yes forbid you Govinda. We, like, not for 4-5 years learned to stand at the free cash.
I say: where is the money to take pivas?
Those Yes che this? Pivas Dushman. Ancestors something podkidyvayut, mutimsya little, Normal.
I say so you will not find work else cloud of fucking time. Novosibirsk 190000 online job seekers and fewer jobs 7000.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES