Unlike many Western leaders Vladimir Putin has a clear strategy

Модератор: zlata

Unlike many Western leaders Vladimir Putin has a clear strategy

Сообщение DARPA » 26 фев 2015, 19:22

According to the former press secretary Alastair Campbell, Tony Blair, Vladimir Putin's policy of raising the authority of Russia in the world and makes it a winner in the eyes of the people. This is Campbell said in an interview with CNBC, which is quoted in an article InoTV.

Campbell also spoke about his book. "It's funny that when we discussed with the publisher, what names to put on the cover, it was the name of Vladimir Putin's because I'm afraid we like it or not, but he - the winner," - said the analyst.

The book describes the history of Campbell, which took place in Brisbane during the summit of G20. As is known, the Russian leader did not stay for the final dinner. Putin said at the time: "I am the only person in this room, which has a strategy and tactics you all." And that is what separates him from the image of other politicians, says the author.

Campbell explained that in his work, he describes in detail the two leaders, who, in the opinion of the major figures in business, there is a strategy. It's Vladimir Putin and Angela Merkel.

British political scientist also considers such people as the Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, who has spent a brilliant campaign. Among the book's characters and Barack Obama. But the author comes to the conclusion that one election program is small, there is a feeling that they have no strategy.

"I think his long-term goal - to return to the Russian power and Russian force. And his strategy - a return of Russian power and Russian forces. And he breaks so far as he can, "- said the British political scientist. Putin, in his words, a very clear idea of ​​their own strategy.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES