Anna Duritskaya - is not a model, going to work saleswoman

Модератор: zlata

Anna Duritskaya - is not a model, going to work saleswoman

Сообщение DARPA » 02 мар 2015, 19:30

Model "Bounty" model "Bounty" - all hard day and night. But it turned out that Anna - Girls just. Its main merit is seen as a man, young age. In this age, when you are 40 and above, all UNIC seem just lovely creatures, angels. Even if the exterior as Ani, not a fountain - like a model can be a nose? I can - the model no.

Girl friend told all the ins and outs of it. Anna Duritskaya wanted to become famous. First look for yourself at the model field. Failure. Then he decided to become an actress. Not amiss. I went to the shop assistant.

Fame nevertheless caught up with her. In the night from Friday to Saturday. On the Big Moscow River bridge. Next to it was Boris Nemtsov.

What is now Duritskaya called "successful model" of Kiev, complete nonsense. Yes, pictures of Anna really placed on some model sites. However, when the staff of the Agency in Kiev girl Nemtsov "do not know", "do not remember", "did not participate in the shows", "casting failed", "Our database has not been updated for more than three years ..." In short, these models - every other student who dreams of somehow earn a living.

Anna A. Duritskaya was born November 27, 1991 in the town of White Church of the Kiev region. There's also graduated from high school № 3. That is, the girl from the provinces. In 2008, became a student of Kyiv National Economic University. Vadym Hetman. Choose a specialty - "Accounting and audit". Then she began to try to work as a model and a model. But did not happen.

From June 2011 to September 2012 she worked in a travel agency Join Up (Kiev) - engaged in selling tickets. At the same time to place your resume on job search sites - looking for the post of secretary or manager.

- It is evident that not all photos made by a professional model photographer, - commented on the photos 'models' in Kiev. - It is said that Anna did not have enough money for a high-quality picture. Proper portfolio - is not less than 10 pictures from different angles. Judging by what cards provided the Agency with Anna - gave the best that was. And this was her fault. Not surprisingly, the advertisers of a product, not interested in her person. Only on one card she received excellent, but here worked photoshop. Personally, I do not remember this girl in bright fashion shows in Kiev, she just did not take part in top journals are not removed. Such people - not "model type" too bright features - faded face is easier to "draw", and not enough to thin it to the podium. It is not enough sex or something, the camera is not in love with Anna. It is therefore not surprising that Duritskaya not stay on the model field.

Yet "model" she managed to work. Few months. Agency Amodels - poor desk.

Under the photos Duritskaya - its parameters: height - 177, Bust - 84 Waist - 63 hips - 90, shoe size - 38, natural hair - brown, eye color - blue.

Next on the agency's website - photos of models from fashion shows, magazine covers, which lit up the girl. In any event Duritskaya we did not notice. Glossy magazines also chose other persons.

- Anya - a good girl, but the model did not take place. To do this it was necessary to work hard, invest in yourself, given completely to this business. She did not want to spend all your time in the gym or endlessly go on a podium - says colleague Duritskaya Alain. - Anya seemed to me too simple to stay here. And as our business need to have sharp teeth. And she looks far from the standards. She needed a strict diet, which she kept. Slightly allow himself too much, just adds a few pounds. But such as it is, but it is very popular with men. It was not arrogance, pathos. It could be seen as the most fashionable party, and in the usual pancakes.

Kareena too apron Duritskaya as the most ordinary girl from next door.

- Dress Up Anya modestly - no brand things she did not exist. Also did not wear jewelry. And there may be some money? One day, we were invited as models for some party. Ukrainian designers showed clothes. During the evening received 30 dollars. But in the absence of other work in Kiev, we do not shun it and earnings. As for Ani - rich suitors with her no one noticed, she went to the clubs with her friends or with guys peers. About his personal life, she never told. But on abstract themes could talk - about the rags, the weather ... not much else. I can say for sure, it could hardly have been involved in the killing of Nemtsov. Anna has always been out of politics. Moreover, it it does not understand. Lived, as all young people: movie, party, social networks, Love status - if delayed in childhood. About any family or the children she did not think. And to all treated simply and easily.

- Anya really wanted to be an actress - adds another friend Duritskaya. - I think, directors peck on her bright appearance. She earnestly believed that deserves the most serious dramatic roles. We laughed at her, but nevertheless maintained its beginnings. You never know? She even like to send their photos in the files the studio - but received no reply. A couple of years ago she was very bad with money. worked. I think she is constantly in search of work, but she had no luck. For, essentially because she did not know how. Its because even for the post seretarya will not take. She said she was going to go to work in the shop seller.

Until now, the Internet can find a summary of Anna Duritskaya to the position of "sales assistant". Here's what she wrote about himself: "Education: incomplete higher. Specialty - auditor. Languages: Ukrainian (fluent), Russian (fluent), English (basic). The executive. "

In general, the sympathy to Anna at me from the facts of her biography only increased. Evaluate themselves adequately. Looking for a job sales assistant. Due to a rich lover had not lived. But whether to sell it for money, charged in Kiev, it is not clear - a consequence understand.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES