Ukrainian women in general should be recognized cultural-sexual heritage of mankind

Модератор: zlata

Ukrainian women in general should be recognized cultural-sexual heritage of mankind

Сообщение DARPA » 22 авг 2014, 14:17

Ukrainian women in general should be recognized cultural-sexual heritage of mankind. women ... just absolutely nothing to be ashamed of! How I reviewed sites ... we both size breasts almost worldwide odds to give, and our sexuality has received international recognition. No wonder Ukraine became one of the areas of sexual tourism in recent times. I do not know the truth, good or bad ... But thank spreads her unstoppable. Ukrainian sexy mentality based on the touch worldview ... Ukrainian women in general should be recognized cultural-sexual heritage of mankind. What's that? What we are worse than the Statue of Liberty or the Peruvian national cuisine? Firstly, we beauties. Objectively. From time immemorial, our brown eyes, black eyebrows did not leave anyone indifferent ... I've been visited by, and I can honestly noted that so many beautiful women per square meter you will not find almost anywhere else. I remember when I met with foreign delegations, then those who first set foot on the Ukrainian land, even at the airport jaw fell to the floor in surprise: "You have that here, the parade of top models today ?!" And now, my dear, and tomorrow, and not only at the airport - everywhere we defile models, so do not go here saliva, control yourself, take care of your nerves - you have to drive Ukraine week ... Secondly, we love ourselves decorate. All these traditional gadgets: shirts, belts, beads, flowers woven into braids, wreaths from time immemorial have been essential attributes of our femininity. What can we say about our Ukrainian contribution to modern accessories sex shop industry: our traditional red boots, boots that are ??? And if they dance, legs different freaks producing ?! This is not a dance in sundresses drive "in the field of birch was" ... look at this: You and your men And where do you even find these housewives to not only know how to cook well, but also did it with pleasure? That's who after a posh sex can also treat dumplings? Even I, with all my limited time chef doubt for what it came to me my good fellow, so joyfully, his eyes shine when he eats my uncomplicated dishes? And as I let go hungry - it's anti-Ukrainian action ... And after all that you tell me that we, Ukrainians, it is necessary to recognize the heritage of mankind ?!
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES