good to live on the ground floor

Модератор: zlata

good to live on the ground floor

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 10 июн 2014, 00:15

as the saying goes - "Oil Painting" ©
I live in the southern city of glorious hero. apartment on the first floor (removable), the balcony is not glazed, just grill. through the lattice woven vines, straight under the balcony rose bushes in bloom right now-vengeance ... krasotischa vobschem
it was the preamble ...
it turns out that our house corner, and my balcony just outside the cafes located. in general place is not crowded.
and, as a rule, "sykunov" has become a tradition here - well, only manage to drive away. usually my bass "not to piss!" enough. in the worst case with the words "poshelnahuy" get away, pulling his trousers on the go. at best, "I'm sorry, my friend, well, though not in terpezh ..." Well, we-identity people understand, even though we do not approve ...
Now picture
being output today, I stood on this very balcony, leaning on the grill, smoke and admire on the rose.
shevstvuet by family. I do not presume to argue - but apparently the husband-wife, son, five or six years and an elderly woman, apparently, or mother-in-law or mother - not so ...
head of the family and the kid bud from the group and chuhat under my balcony, right in the rose bushes, with the words "right now we are here and son pee in the bushes" at the same time seeing that I stand on the balcony and look at them. thus, repeat - three meters cafes where you can celebrate their need for conditions to it has quite
my reasonable question, but to me at hand, they see me prekrassno - "why, in fact, under my windows?" should answer - "Well piss boy, Why are you ..."
again, "the boy" is not far grudnichek, it is already possible to explain where to endure, and where not.
and apparently the guy himself knows it, and refuses to write already.
"That is not on my uncle?" asks his dad fucked
"Why he should stand and uncle?" I sarcastically commenting, watching this theater of the absurd from the balcony ...
"Hey, shit, this smart, come let's talk" is the head of the family. trying to improve their status. kid scared. family standing on the sidewalk, watching developments
"Yes I have no reason to communicate with sykunami" I try to be clever with balconies. I still think this situation comical and absurd. fight over pee baby I'm not going, but still expect to hear something like "well, sorry, that's a situation ..."
Pope assigns the child to women coming back to me under the balcony with the words "I tell those che"
Moodley's how it managed to grab from his pocket balonchik, I do not understand in time. quick brash as sharp bullet, blah ...
in the end my face discharge pepper, watery eyes still face deification Getting generally thought to suffocate
Now, a little oklemavshis, sit and think - FOR WHAT? for the fact that I, being at home, politely asked not to piss me under windows? I'm not attacking neither he nor his family had no idea for it nor any threat. standing behind the bars of the balcony and smoked.
and if it was traumatic?
in general a wild situation.
wish this patsanenka grow a good man, and not as his asshole father.
well, this bloke wants his torment enuresis
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES