network Marketing

Модератор: zlata

network Marketing

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 06 июн 2014, 17:41

"Yesterday came home from work and told my story that happened while I was working.

Overall it was a holiday and she did household chores, lunch near her knocked to the question "who?" - Answered that brought gifts! Well my "goat" opened course and saw a guy on the verge of Baul, in general type of network marketing!

He asked from the doorway - "The adults have a home?" My zamenzhevalas and says - "I do it from the '22 generation.") Guy grinned and let her vparivat "gifts" - the so-called!

He was standing on the landing and passed her, kettle, iron, knives, etc. etc.,

Ksyunya says - "And it is precisely for free?"
It "Yes, of course, it's all just gifts!"
It "Just a gift?"
He "Do not even doubt!"
And when he reached into his bag for another "gift" my ZAYA slammed the door closed and Nahr!!))))))))
Says he first knocked and asked quietly open my him, well, this is the free gifts, he said, allegedly they are free, but you need to make a contribution to our company, a kind donation in the amount of 5,000 rubles, and then these will be surprises almost every month drag!

Ksyulya he says, in short, I asked about the free, you said what claims!??? Wali says, and then call the cops and say that you're trying to break into the apartment!

He even knocked, rang 15 minutes and trailed ...

When I came home, I saw a bunch of Chinese barohla, worth a total of about 1,200 p.

We decided it Ksyunya give everything in Det. house.

It turns out my girl, do not miss)))) "
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES