Men's savvy

Модератор: zlata

Men's savvy

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 04 июн 2014, 17:24

This story happened about 3 years ago .
At that time , I and my ( at the time) girl, just started a life together . I - worked , she - she studied and worked on household chores ( cleaning, cooking etc) . About preparation will be discussed.
By itself , I'm not a fussy , but some products are simply a child can not eat . And it just so happened that my girl cooked all the meals only these products. Tolerate it , I could no longer and told her to start cooking that meal , I was used to . In response, I heard something like: " Oh you do not like the way I cook ! Yes I spent all day at the plate stuck ! And you ! ...." . I quietly sat down and ate the vegetable stew that childhood caused me retching , and incidentally made ​​a plan for revenge.
I'll tell you that a few days before that, we went shopping , and my girlfriend terribly liked winter boots ( it was autumn ) . And behold, the next day , after returning home from work, call your girl , holding a package with the name of the store where we were.
I said to her :
- Darling, do you remember me complained that the old boots you get cold feet?
- Yes, cute ^ ___ ^ - she said with sparkling eyes of joy
- Here, this is for you ! This your feet never freeze ! ( and hand bag with a satisfied grin on his face )
- WHAT IS IT? Why should I felt boots ! ? ? - Yells at me girl .
Now that phrase , for which I actually bought these boots :
- Oh, you do not like what I give you gifts ? Yes, I was looking for them for half a day for you ! And you !

And after that , I forgot all about what I had nursed my girl !
Now she was cooking that my mom was cooking when I was still living with her , namely, cakes , steaks , potatoes , mashed potatoes, soup, thistle , rice , red fish , sausages , pasta, pasta nautically , buckwheat and corned beef etc. and etc. ....
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES