08/31/14 21:28 militia detained under Ilovaiskaya 108 fighters "Donbass"

08/31/14 21:28 militia detained under Ilovaiskaya 108 fighters "Donbass"

Сообщение DARPA » 01 сен 2014, 16:01

More than a hundred representatives of punitive battalion "Donbass" were captured by the self-defense under Ilovaiskaya. In his capture members of the territorial battalion blame leadership ATO. Now all military are safe, militias have the necessary medical care, and stocked with food. LifeNews correspondent was able to talk with several prisoners of war.

One of them said that the battalion spent only 2 weeks, during this time of the shelling Ukrainian Armed Forces in his mother died in Lugansk. However, to withdraw from the territorial battalion was not given.

- A friend called and told me that if the mortar, or the shelling was ... I wanted to leave, wrote a report about quitting, I was not allowed to leave, sent under Ilovajsk, - says Alexei.

Almost all prisoners of war, which was able to talk to our correspondent, said that the government and the leadership of the ATU Battalion betrayed by sending almost certain death.

- Yes, we just threw in the environment. Then we tried to get out of it, fought, shot at us. Total we had 300-350 people. Only a little more than a hundred - tells about the circumstances of the capture of Constantine.

The battalion commander "Donbass" Semen Sementchenko repeatedly accused the leadership of the country that it does not help the warring in the south-east of Ukraine. In the failure of his battalion, he also blames officials. He even organized rallies in the presidential administration and the building of the General Staff Poroshenko in Kiev. Thus he Sementchenko due to injury does not take part in combat operations of his battalion.
DARPA

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO