In Ilovaiskaya Russian officers fighting already whole platoons, there are more and more fierce fighting, according to the battalion commander, "Donba

In Ilovaiskaya Russian officers fighting already whole platoons, there are more and more fierce fighting, according to the battalion commander, "Donba

Сообщение DARPA » 22 авг 2014, 16:42

In Ilovaiskaya Russian officers fighting already whole platoons, there are more and more fierce fighting, according to the battalion commander, "Donbass" Semen Sementchenko.

"Ilovajsk. Yesterday, thank God, there were no (cost)" 200's. "5 wounded man was evacuated by helicopter to the Dnieper," - he wrote in a Friday morning to Facebook.

"In the city fighting continued. Keeps communication with the commanders and fighters. Guys really now a company with a summary infantry - like 300 Spartans. Their only until 300 constant bombardment of" Grad ", mortars, AGS. Nodal points already adjusted the terrorists. From there, and a large number of wounded, "- said Sementchenko.

According to him, in the left part of the city - the power of ATU, on the right - almost twice as many opponents.

"Judging by the prisoners, more than half - staff officers and soldiers of the Russian Federation. Some stupid in shape. They do not just singly scattered by division, and has been operating for separate platoons, that is, it is a real military invasion" - said Sementchenko.

According to him, "today, along with the brothers of the Dnipro (Dnipropetrovsk - Ed.), Who were not afraid to go into town, the boys begin to clean the surrounding neighborhoods."

"Fights are with increasing ferocity. Apparently, all the same in this town we felt" Koshcheev death "Donetsk group of terrorists. Periodically comes to blows. Yesterday recaptured last tank attacks - do not be afraid of them, they burn like a candle," - wrote Sementchenko.

In his opinion, "it is necessary to stop the senseless 5-30 minute assaults the external contour of the city and to other parts of the (forces ATO) went through the corridor into the city." "As long as it did Dnepr, albeit in very small numbers," - said the battalion commander.

"I have no right to criticize someone or make a complaint, to panic and scream" We merged "is not going to. We won, but at what cost? Sometime have to understand that the war - it's not just terrorists occupation left the cities, sometimes win have to gnaw. Indeed retreat becomes something they have nowhere to go, "- said Sementchenko

"I can say that I'm going to do about it: before noon collect everything I can," bottom of the barrel "- the protection of databases, the guards in the camp, armed artillery chefs. Then forward the promised reinforcements. Failing that, the only thing I can do - is to immerse yourself with these fuckin 'droppers (after the injury) in the car, pinned anesthetic to the eyebrows and go to the men, "- says Sementchenko.

He said: "The City We will not surrender, and everything else let it be on the conscience of those who could at one point to change the whole situation."

"We will win, because it is better than Ukraine no land for us. This is our homeland and that's it," - said Sementchenko
DARPA

Вернуться в WAR IN UKRAINE- DAILY VIDEO