Fight rematch between Lebedev and Jones was repealed

Fight rematch between Lebedev and Jones was repealed

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 26 апр 2014, 08:54

Doping test Panamanian boxer Guillermo Jones , taken before the fight , showed a positive result. About it on his official website said the World Boxing Association (WBA) before the start of the match. Sample was taken in Moscow on Wednesday before weighing procedure .- I had to disable this fight , we can not risk and puts his fighter against an opponent applying doping - said Andrey Ryabinsky fight promoter .Lebedev said that the second time Panamanian tried to fight unfair means .- But they have to reckon with us - said Lebedev ring. - For the second time this will not work.During a press conference after the announcement of the cancellation of the bout, Lebedev said he wanted a rematch , because to him preparing his entire team .- My family still does not know that the fight did not take place , and the daughter in advance and drew me a card signed "My dad is a hero," - said the Russian boksekr .In May 2013 , these boxers have met in Moscow, however, because of the resulting first-round dissection Lebedev in the 11th round and could not continue the fight. Thus, Guillermo Jones won the game and won the title of WBA. However, the most interesting was on: blood Panamanians were detected illegal drug - furosemide, and returned WBA title Lebedev , ordering a rematch opponents . At this time, the athletes had to pass a drug test before and after the fight.
May 2013 , these boxers have met in Moscow, however, because of the resulting first-round dissection Lebedev in the 11th round and could not continue the fight. Thus , Jones won the game and won the title of WBA. However, the most interesting thing in this story was followed by further: blood Panamanians were found illegal drug - furosemide, and returned WBA title Lebedev , ordering a rematch opponents . Moreover , the athletes will pass twice doping tests - before and after the fight, which will be opened in a Swiss lab.Naturally , the party Jones , in particular, the famous promoter Don King , does not recognize the fact doping spic and strongly doubts the efficiency of the Russian Anti-Doping Agency RUSADA , which conducted the study. However , after multiple transfers bidding contract was signed for a rematch . "800 thousand dollars we have featured in the contract with Don King ," - said the founder of the promotion company "World Boxing" , Vice President Professional Boxing Federation of Russia and re- organizer Andrew Ryabinsky battlefield ." This is higher than the market price of Jones, but I am aware of that . I think should win Denis , and I want all the questions in this weight and organizations were closed. And for the most Denis is very important," - he continued. Don King , in turn, has a different opinion . "I am confident of victory Jones , and why should it be otherwise ? He won the first fight , and it is not difficult to win again - King said the agency" R-Sport . " - So Lebedev could say anything , but I do not understand - Russian . And the winner is already known . "Lebedev was trained to fight in America in the Hall of Fame trainer Freddie Roach . And this decision is not supported by Alexander Zimin , who was preparing for the Russians first fight with Jones . Nevertheless , Lebedev said that " for three months , of course , to all do not learn ," but something he took for himself and wants to show it in action . " Player said that the fight will be called" 2 - Face Surgery ? " It only remains to say that, because on points , I won it . Know, I learned a lot in America on the other side of the behavior in the ring. So I he prepared for his receptions - let not relax , "- said Lebedev .Lebedev , who believes that " Prepare for battle was performed on five points " , arrived in Moscow with Marvin Somodio , coached him in the U.S. , along with Roach . "We are not so much practiced as Jones , he said , because we believe that the upcoming fight will be easy. We simply chose the right tactics and strategy , you will see April 25th , so we will win ," - said Somodio .Boxing. D.Lebedeva training before the fight and G.Dzhonsa© RIA Novosti . Vladimir AstapkovichWorld champion in the first heavyweight champion of WBA Denis Lebedev during a training session before the fight with challenger Guillermo Jones.enlarge photoJones, who appeared at 0.6 kg heavier than his opponent , repeatedly insisted that revenge for battle - ready in all aspects of a lot better than the first time. The fact that the physical form of Panamanians improved confirmed Lebedev himself . " I think Jones this time will be in better shape. This is evident in his appearance as he is not as round as the last time. Overall, I think it is compared to the last time will be better physically look and the tactics remain the same - said Lebedev . - After the first fight , I is not that evil was - was a real hatred . "" I am grateful to God for the opportunity of the second battle. April 25 I will prove who the real champion , I am hungry tiger , I have to first prepare a good fight , and now I'm still in better shape - Jones said in turn . - I'll be more aggressive now . Yes, Denis - a great guy , but I'm the king in boxing . I can not promise a knockout , but if it happens, I hope that the doctors just stop this fight. "Lebedev won 25 fights in professional boxing (19 of them - KO) and suffered two defeats (one - KO) . Jones won 39 fights ( 31 - ahead of time) , lost three (one - KO) and two ended in a draw .

VIDEO:

http://youtu.be/FJtaE34krEg
http://youtu.be/5yEaI8QZBcc
http://youtu.be/b7Bo2wVZc3Y
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в SPORT NEWS- DAILY VIDEO