Waterparks in UAE

Waterparks in UAE

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 20 янв 2012, 16:23

DreamLand Waterpark in Umm Al Quwain, UAE- the address on the map
Wednesday, 18 January 2012 22:43

http://hainanwel.com/en/uae/1367-dreaml ... rpark.html

Dreamland Aqua Park is one of the best and most modern water parks in the UAE. Dreamland Aqua Park territory is divided into several zones: the zone of water rides, amusement area on the ground, two of the park for walks. Among the water attractions Dreamland Aqua Park are popular water attractions "Kamikaze," "Giant hills," "Black Hole" "Meandering dragons," "Lazy River", "funnel", "erupting volcano", "Space Ball", "The Island Behemoth ", riding on Rafting on a mountain river, swimming pool with adjustable height of the wave, swimming pools with salt sea water. The parks of Dreamland Aqua Park you can play mini-soccer, beach volleyball, table tennis, look at the various shows. Get to the Dreamland Aqua Park can using the map, which shown at the top of this article- simply to show it to any taxi driver.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Re: Waterparks in UAE

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 23 янв 2012, 15:57

Wild Wadi Water Park in Dubai, UAE - the address on the map
Friday, 20 January 2012 23:17

http://hainanwel.com/en/uae/1376-wild-w ... -park.html

Waterpark Wild Wadi Water Park - is one of the best and most technically advanced waterparks, which located in the Middle East. This water park implemented almost all the possible ideas of water entertainment: it is giant waves - a tsunami, and huge waterfalls and a variety of rides, in waterpark Wild Wadi are located the 28 water slides in length from 12 to 128 meters, 23 swimming pools, an artificial waterfall height of 18 meters. Across the park Wild Wadi proceeds Juha's Journey-long artificial river in 360 meters. Visitors enjoy such attractions as the "Lazy River", "Fearless Kamikaze," "Black Hole", rest in the water park Wild Wadi is an interesting and prestigious. Get to the water park Wild Wadi Water Park can be with the map, which shown at the top of this article- simply show it to any taxi driver.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Re: Waterparks and parks in UAE

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 10 июл 2014, 15:47

In Abu Dhabi, the park will be underground.
The problem of heat and comfort for tourists weather conditions in the UAE worth quite acute, and spoil the experience of staying in this country, despite all its advantages.
Abu Dhabi government plans to attempt to solve this problem by building a park in the emirate under, where guests will escape from the sweltering heat. Area of ​​the project is impressive - about 1.3 million square meters, and acts as a developer London studio "Heatherwick".
Will develop a park ponds, swimming pools, cafes, restaurants, playgrounds and other necessary infrastructure for recreation. Roof construction is done in the style of the sun cracked the earth's surface.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Re: Waterparks in UAE

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 14 сен 2015, 14:57

Akvaparki v Abu-Dabi

Akvapark v Abu-Dabi ne ostavit ravnodushnym ni odnogo chlena sem'i nezavisimo ot vozrasta, ved' on slavitsya 43 attraktsionami i vsevozmozhnymi razvlecheniyami. Krome togo, on sozdan po original'nomu syuzhetu, osnovannomu na mestnoy legende (ona svyazana s istoriyey mestnoy devushki, kotoraya ishchet zhemchuzhinu, chtoby prinesti protsvetaniye zhitelyam svoyey derevni), chto ne mozhet ne privlekat' vnimaniye posetiteley.
Akvapark v Abu-Dabi

Akvapark “Yas Water World” raduyet gostey:

Derevney “Qaryat Al Jewana” (zhelayushchim predlagayut pouchastvovat' v interaktivnom poiske sokrovishch);
“Bubble’s Barrel” (serfingisty budut v vostorge ot iskusstvennoy ploskoy 3-metrovoy volny);
“Dawwama” (eto vodnaya gorka s effektom tornado, kotoryy “zasasyvayet” otchayannykh posetiteley), “Pearl Dive” (attraktsion podrazumevayet pogruzheniye vmeste s vodolazom za rakushkoy – yesli v ney okazhetsya zhemchuzhina, yeye mozhno zabrat' s soboy v podarok), petley “Liwa” (vodnaya gorka, “zakruchivayushchaya” v vodovorot lyubogo, kto reshitsya yeye ispytat'), “Bandit Bomber” (gostyam, katayushchimsya na etikh amerikanskikh gorkakh, protyazhennost'yu 550 m, razreshayetsya vylivat' na gostey, nakhodyashchikhsya vnizu, bochki s vodoy i strelyat' v nikh iz vodyanykh pistoletov), “Falcon’s Falaj” (etot attraktsion, dlinoy 300 m, predlagayet gostyam osushchestvit' pod"yemy i spuski na 6-mestnykh naduvnykh matakh), gorkami Slither’s Slide (attraktsion iz 6 gorok-trub v vide zmey, s povorotami, lazernymi i svetovymi spetseffektami);
detskoy ploshchadkoy “Krepost' Mara” s 6 gorkami, vodnymi pushkami, geyzerom, oprokidyvayushchimisya kadkami s vodoy;
rekami Al Raha River i Yadi Yas (katayas' po etim rekam s techeniyem na kruge, vam udastsya proplyt' mimo mnogochislennykh peshcher i vodopadov);
kafe i restoranami.

Stoimost' vzroslogo bileta – 225 dirkham (Premium – 325 dirkham), a detskogo – 185 dirkham (Premium Junior – 265 dirkham); arenda polotenets i yacheyek dlya khraneniya veshchey – 30 dirkham za kazhduyu uslugu. Stoit otmetit', chto bilet, otnosyashchiysya k kategorii Premium, podrazumevayet Fast Pass-propusk – te, kto kupit etot bilet, poluchit propusk na attraktsiony i gorki bez dlitel'nogo ozhidaniya.
Vodnyye razvlecheniya v Abu-Dabi

Chtoby yezhednevno imet' vozmozhnost' pleskat'sya v basseyne, puteshestvennikam sleduyet razmestit'sya v otelyakh s basseynami – v “Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana”, “Le Meridien Abu Dhabi” i drugikh.

Interesuyetes' plyazhnym otdykhom? K vashim uslugam – Gorodskoy plyazh s besplatnymi i platnymi uchastkami: nekotoryye iz nikh imeyut dushevyye, kabinki dlya pereodevaniya, shezlongi, sportivnyye zony, kafe. A posle plyazha stoit posetit' Semeynyy park, gde yest' igrovyye detskiye ploshchadki, mesta dlya piknika i zanyatiy sportom.

Yesli vam interesna rybnaya lovlya, vam predlozhat vyyti v Persidskiy zaliv na katere s gruppoy professionalov – vy smozhete poymat' tuntsa ili barrakudu.

Istochnik: http://www.votpusk.ru/story/article.asp ... z3lh3V3BBa
Water parks in Abu Dhabi Print

Water parks in Abu Dabifoto: Water parks in Abu Dhabi

Water Park in Abu Dhabi, will impress any family member, regardless of age, he's famous for 43 rides and all sorts of entertainment. In addition, it is designed according to the original story, based on a local legend (associated with the history of a local girl who is looking for a pearl to bring prosperity to the residents of his village), which can not fail to attract the attention of visitors.
Water Park in Abu Dhabi

Waterpark "Yas Water World" pleases guests:

Village "Qaryat Al Jewana" (wishing to offer to participate in an interactive treasure hunt);
"Bubble's Barrel" (surfers will be delighted with the artificial flat 3-meter waves);
"Dawwama" (it's a waterslide with the effect of a tornado, which "sucks" desperate visitors), "Pearl Dive" (attraction involves immersion with the diver of the shell - if it would be a pearl, you can take home with them as a gift), the loop " Liwa "(water slide," swirl "into the vortex of anyone who would dare to try it)," Bandit Bomber "(guests ride on this roller coaster, a length of 550 m is allowed to pour out on the guests that are below the water barrel and shoot their water guns), "Falcon's Falaj" (this attraction, a length of 300 m, offers to carry out the ups and downs of 6-seater inflatable mats), slides Slither's Slide (attraction of 6 slides, tubes in the form of snakes, with turns, laser lighting and special effects);
playground "Fortress Mara" with 6 slides, water cannons, geysers, tipping tub of water;
Al Raha River rivers and Yadi Yas (rolling on these rivers over the circle, you will be able to sail past the numerous caves and waterfalls);
cafes and restaurants.

Price per adult - 225 dirhams (Premium - 325 dirhams), and children - 185 dirhams (Premium Junior - 265 dirhams); rent towels and cells for storage - 30 dirhams for each service. It is worth noting that the ticket belongs to the category of Premium, includes Fast Pass-pass - those who buy the ticket, get a pass for the rides and slides without a long wait.
Water Activities in Abu Dhabi

To have the opportunity every day to splash in the pool, travelers should stay hotel with swimming pool - in the "Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana", "Le Meridien Abu Dhabi" and others.

Interested beach holiday? At your service - Urban beach with free and pay sites, some of them have showers, changing cabins, sun loungers, sports area and a cafe. And after the beach is worth a visit Family Park, where there is a children's playground, picnic and sports.

If you are interested in fishing, you will be offered to go to the Persian Gulf on a boat with a group of professionals - you can catch tuna or barracuda.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в Recreation, sports and entertainment in UAE: self guided tours, sports, sightseeing, international events in the country