topmain

HOTELS IN CHINA AND ASIA

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION

IT IS INTERESTING!

iPhone 5C exploded in the pocket of a resident of New Jersey - VIDEO PDF Print E-mail
Tuesday, 03 March 2015 12:00

A resident of the State of New Jersey has been hit by its own iPhone, which suddenly exploded in the pocket of his jeans.

It is reported that the incident occurred more February 14, but the story has been the subject of media attention just now. As told reporters Eric Johnson, smartphone iPhone 5C was in his pocket. When Johnson was going to get out of his pocket the keys, there was a bang, and then from the smoke of jeans. Then the flames flared up in his pocket, seized the leg Johnson.

"I literally jumped on the spot, trying to get the phone out of his pocket. But I could not do it, because the device is much melted. I had to break my pants. I took off and threw them away," - said Johnson. However, some witnesses of the incident stated that smelled of burnt flesh.

Doctors have recorded Johnson burns second and third degree, and the young man had to stay in hospital for 10 days. Now Johnson has left the hospital, but still have to visit the doctor.


НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ВСЕГО СПИСКА НОВОСТЕЙ О НЕОБЫЧНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЯХ>>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL LIST OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENA NEWS>>>


Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

 

Add comment


 

SHARE ON: