topmain

HOTELS IN CHINA AND ASIA

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION

IT IS INTERESTING!

Candy Warhead Juniors burned a hole in the child's language - VIDEO PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 01 March 2015 12:00

Mother of 7-year-old boy Lachlan Kanaka from Australia came as a shock, looking at the language of his son after he ate some "ultra-acid" candy brand Warhead Juniors. Candy with a high content of malic acid have burned a hole in the child's language ..

The boy's mother, whose name is Haley, to host the "FEYSBUK" shocking photo-damaged son tongue. "I just can not share it. That's what happened after Lachlan ate candy Warhead Juniors. It is a long way to chew" - written by a woman.

Ultra-acid candies are made in the USA. Warhead Juniors on the packaging states that it is intended for children from four years. However, manufacturers of confectionery caution that "excessive intake of sugar candies may cause damage to the oral cavity."

Fortunately, a few days later the boy got better, and soon his tongue completely healed. Haley was not the only mother whose child suffered from American candy. Several angry women from the United States left on the page Warhead Juniors in "FEYSBUK" similar complaints. Unfortunately, all of these messages were ignored by the company.


НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ВСЕГО СПИСКА НОВОСТЕЙ О НЕОБЫЧНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЯХ>>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL LIST OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENA NEWS>>>


Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

 

Add comment


 

SHARE ON: