topmain

HOTELS IN CHINA AND ASIA

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION

IT IS INTERESTING!

Carbon monoxide poisoned dozens of people in a shopping mall in New York– VIDEO PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 23 February 2014 08:22

Carbon monoxide poisoned dozens of people in the mall of Walt Whitman Shops in New York, in Huntington. According to ABC, a few dozen visitors affected and several police officers were taken to hospitals, VIDEO:

http://youtu.be/h6yj0I3pzE4 {youtube}h6yj0I3pzE4{/youtube}

НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ВСЕГО СПИСКА НОВОСТЕЙ О НЕОБЫЧНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЯХ>>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL LIST OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENA NEWS>>>


Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

 

Add comment


 

SHARE ON: