topmain

HOTELS IN CHINA AND ASIA

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION

IT IS INTERESTING!

iPhone caught fire in the pocket of the American schoolgirl PDF Print E-mail
Sunday, 02 February 2014 04:49

As reported Portland Press Herald, a schoolgirl of American high school in Kennebunk received first and second degree of burns due to the fact that the smartphone iPhone 5c, which are manufactured by Apple, caught fire in her pocket. According to the Fire Service of Kennebunk, smartphone iPhone 5c caught fire after schoolgirl sat on a chair with a smartphone in back pocket, Apple has not commented on this case, VIDEO:

{flowplayer}http://Hainanwel.com/video/Smartphone-iPhone-American-schoolgirl.flv{/flowplayer}

НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ВСЕГО СПИСКА НОВОСТЕЙ О НЕОБЫЧНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЯХ>>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL LIST OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENA NEWS>>>


Related news items:
Newer news items:
Older news items:

 

Add comment


 

SHARE ON: