topmain

HOTELS IN CHINA AND ASIA

CLICK HERE FOR ONLINE HOTEL RESERVATION

IT IS INTERESTING!

TOP NEWS OF THE DAY:

WEATHER IN SANYA AND OTHER CITIES OF HAINAN ISLAND- THE DETAILED MAP: http://hainanwel.com/en/hainan-news/1633-meteorological-data.html

 

Yesterday was a meeting  journalists with the famous long-liver of Hainan - 105 -year-old woman.  Journalists asked many questions about the communications of longevity with the local traditions, national mentality,  place of living, etc.

The old woman said, she was born in 1905 in a very poor family in a small village located not far from Haikou, from childhood she had to work hard, married she got at age 20, especially the hardships endured by its share of the Japanese occupation of Hainan Island Thus, almost the entire first half of her life, it was accompanied by constant stress, and meager food consisting of fruits, vegetables, soybeans and fish, combined with the heavy daily work. Until now, she continues to eat foods that are accustomed from childhood: in the morning 100 ml of ginger tea and a small cup of soy milk, for lunch and dinner, some rice with vegetables and fish. She and her husband have several children and her grandchildren now live not only in China but also in the U.S., Australia and Vietnam.

Long-liver indicated, that longevity helps correct sleep , on average - seven hours a day , reducing the time in the summer and increasing winter, to get up and go if not with the Sun , then as close as possible to the rhythm of nature.
But, to the greatest extent longevity, in her opinion, contributes to the regime of mobility, particularly walking and work, the secret of his longevity, it considers the activity, striving always to do something. Despite his age, the old lady keeps a clear mind, good memory, be happy to communicate with others. One of the important terms of longevity, it says an optimistic view of the world generated by the love and respect for loved ones on her one hundredth birthday in 2005, about a hundred of her relatives in China , USA, Australia and Vietnam.

It should be noted that 89% of Hainanese long-livers live in rural areas, only in Hainan , as at 27 September 2010 live 1,378 people, whose age is 100 years or more (on 1 September 2010 there were 1,371 persons). Only 10% of those long-livers could not walk independently, the remaining 90%, according to the old habit of waking up before 6 am, still doing some work around the house, leading sedentary lives.

Recent studies, including a favorable climate and clean air as one of the major factors that increase the lifetime, is called the abundance of important rights of trace elements in soil and water, Hainan Island, which the residents of Hainan directly consumed through water or through the fruits and vegetables.


НАЖМИТЕ ЗДЕСЬ ДЛЯ ПРОСМОТРА ВСЕГО СПИСКА НОВОСТЕЙ О НЕОБЫЧНЫХ ЯВЛЕНИЯХ>>>

CLICK HERE TO SEE ALL LIST OF UNUSUAL PHENOMENA NEWS>>>

 

Add comment


 

SHARE ON: