The cult of the body, or should not look normal guy!

Модератор: zlata

The cult of the body, or should not look normal guy!

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 21 мар 2016, 15:05

I had the good fortune in life to communicate with bodybuilders / bodybuilders. And that's what I can say: stupid stereotypes about athletes do not always find their confirmation, but only as long as it does not go about these characters. About bodybuilders. I have a great experience with boxers bortsuhami, prof.-MMAshnikami. It is clear that most of them are really stupid. Dull ridiculously (for example, Yakovlev, Shlemenko, Emelianenko brothers). It is not surprising, when it comes to prof. athletes, who all his life seen anything except the gyms. However, there are also quite adequate guys (such as Baga Agaev). Of all the rules there are exceptions, but only as long as it does not concern bodibildirov / bodybuilders. Here is a truly unique case where the exception is not in principle. All 100% of the people who profess religion bitsuhi - I wanted to write that the morons, but did not become afraid that this comparison may offend these morons. After getting to the gym bodybuilders, you start to feel a great diver Jacques Yves Cousteau, who bravely plunges to the bottom of the oceans in the realm of sponges, plankton and sea urchins.
Have you ever heard what they say to each other, these outstanding men? I'll tell you what. And as I read quite a few people from the world of sports (from the same blog MMA and MMA-Club), among which there is even a professor. athletes who probably also had the experience of dealing with dibilderami, they will not let me lie. Discussions have absolutely the same, that a minor glamorous Kitties in leopard tights, namely:
1. They discuss such vital issues as waxing, shaving legs and armpits, various creams and other consequent Khuit, like "Is it acceptable on the beach seem with unshaven armpits", "Which is better to wear - T-shirt or T-shirt? If the T-shirt in the mesh, or not? "
2. They share experiences with each other about jumped pimple / stuffed sinyachki / weight gain of 200 grams. Particularly vivid emotional coloring, discussion honored if on the nose exhibition "competition." Then this theme will eat all their minds for the rest of the day. Unfortunately, satisfy their hunger of their consciousness, the subject can and leave, but the consciousness is, alas, no longer returns.
3. In order to fill the void, they will talk about the bench press, deadlift and squat.
4. And in the intervals without fail discuss the different parts of his body, rubbing each other a creamy, moist palm bitsepts heroic, invincible tritsepts, so coveted yagoditsepts.
Interestingly dibildery in the locker room touching each other, discussing each other, rubbing each other the different members of a variety of oils and creams sliding his palm on clean shaven buttocks partner, but they never talk about girls. Really! Rather they say, but not so much about the girls, but the terrible cellulite, which saw dibilder davicha have some unhappy at the public beach. All fucked up! Rod faced-off. Then begin dibilderov jokes. Have you ever heard them joke? Did you ever see them at the same time gogochut? Oh, gentlemen, it is truly memorable. Sometimes it seems that they have, and, the same literary negros, who write jokes for Vaganycha Eugenia Leon Izmailov.
All humor boils down to the fact that someone has flaws in the body. The most common targets for jokes are so-called drischi and women with cellulite. A typical joke looks something like this:
"I'm going down the street, and to meet me drisch, with the purse, if he ... crap !!!" - followed by a dressing room explodes friendly "GYGYGYGYGY".
Or this:
"There's a woman seen on the street, and her full-cellulite ass so that she guzzled 40 sneakers at McDonald's !!!" - and then answers a triple room "Gyyyygygygygy" !!!
And when they laugh, they somehow beat in opening the mouth and begin to raise their heads podopuskat. From the looks as if a flock of geese cackle and begins pulling the neck with a crust of bread thrown.
Generally seen laughing dibildera - is still a sight of the fact that his entire skin is stretched by huge muscles, and her face is clearly not enough, as it happens, for example, the old women after plastic surgery. And their mouth as if to offer a kind of gloomy zavyazochkah puppeteer, and then begins to close. So evenly ooootkryvaetsya-zaaaakryvaetsya, ooootkryvaetsya-zaaaakryvaetsya with donosyaschemisya from somewhere inside the "gee-gee-gee". A person with this remains entirely unchanged. Such a double feeling turns out ... on the one hand dude, kakbe well, he laughs, and on the other somehow he was not very satisfied if it were. As if it were afraid that tore itself. I suspect that something like this face looks 70 years old woman who fuck Prokhor Chaliapin.
And all this is in the process of grinding each other oils tits and asses.
Here, for example, the fiery extravaganza jokes on us sprinkles cult Russian bodybuilder / bodybuilder Michael Sidorychev:
But krasava Golubochkin:
And because they really communicate well))) Almost all!
I once again, trying to knock off a quick piece dibildera, threw him on the wall video-cutting battles Gilbert Yvel. They say - this is a man, and not the garbage, which you suffer. In response, he burst into an angry tirade to the PM, the meaning of which boiled down to the fact that the arts should be banned, because they are engaged in completely maniacs and sadists, and then with the caption "This is a sport for real men" threw the movie with some bodybuilding competitions.
Maybe I would have finished watching it until the end, if not blevanul on the tee, because of what happened the closure of light. In the video, we rubbed each other monstrously overinflated guys, then went to the scene with ass covered with thong and fishnet eggs. It was disgusting. With all my tolerance to persons of dubious orientation, look like me, to be honest, I am not ready.
Sports for real men? Canoeing - that's a sport for real men. A bodybuilding ...
A: the sport has nothing to do with
B: For men, in fact, too.
In the photo below the detention of the men (girls - flown !!!) and bodybuilder Sasha Shpak, for trafficking steroids.
1956030cd7622651b2fe6182d3f9043e_XL
Although dibildery and imagine themselves neebatstsa Mister and athletes, but it is only a component of narcissism, and narcissism. What sport is that the half-naked men posing on stage in front of other men? What in this case differs from bodybuilding female beauty contests? What is different from homosexual Smotrin?
Bodybuilding brings not the cult of power (which is not very good), but the cult of narcissism! The cult of male narcissism - is the way to pidarizatsii, no more no less. So Schwarzenegger has made to the development of the LGBT movement much greater contribution than scum, Conchita Vyurst and Boris Moiseev together.
Most bullies have the same latent fag, the only difference from Conchita Vyurst is that her eggs are deformed by female hormones work hard, and they have to work hard from high doses of testosterone. In fact, bodybuilding reminds some conspiratorial gay community. By the way, few know that bodybuilders in their spare time to earn money speaking performances in gay clubs. And it is certainly very few people know that in the bodybuilding competitions including go secured gay pickup. They look out for, both on the panel, which is pitching them more like it, after which the price of zhyrny trying to negotiate with him about a pleasant evening pastime. In particular, in the above-mentioned trade body was spotted and an icon of Modern Bodybuilding Kai Greene. Taki case, lads!
Homosexual pose and narcissism dibilderov often takes very much questionable. So, for example, recently someone leaked the pictures to the network, which is embodied as a cult Russian bodybuilder and bodybuilder Michael Sidorychev (the one in the ads above), home posing Perez mirror all existing positions nadrachivaya your korotkostvol. In fact, nothing strange crying and in this, as well as the fact that one of the pictures Sidorychev commits itself to the chin. In general dibildera it is quite normal, and I have no doubt that this is the most innocent than dibildery deal alone with their seditious little thought. It is surprising against this background that the amount of bodybuilding podebok against former idol. It is evident that traveled daffodils, which is what all dibildery - is the norm, and they ridicule. Well, denial is always a sign of latent desires, we all remember it well.
Sidorychev to show "Ural dumplings" in the CCC
In particular, surprised laughter over korotkostvolom Sidorycheva that he ... somehow ... something ... too korotkostvol shorter. As if before someone does not know what the cause of fierce pumped, lies in including and in this development: the lack of excess fill another. In principle, truisms, so I do not see anything funny story.
Sidorychev course angry at Iblis aki Adam, and promised to find and punish detractors anal Download to this session the network. The truth is not clear why - if foe discovered something new for the world? After Kai Greene, who is a private video watermelon fucked, bodybuilders can be of little surprise the public, believe me!
Merc banter over korotkostvolom Sidorycheva:
By the way, as they could get into such a network pictures? Of course only through a third party. Those. he made them not for personal use, and handed to someone, and that someone gave someone else, is not there in the network. And perhaps these pictures were for women's hands. Because I doubt that many women Kaifu look like jock obdrachivaet his chin. The output here can be only one - Sidorychev these pictures do not do for themselves and not for women and for men. Maybe for wealthy gay for grandmother, or maybe just as a friend. Piquant situation adds that Sidorychev presents itself to the public as ferocious homophobia.
Of course drochat all, and some imprint those moments as the most significant, pictures and videos. I also somehow flipped, I masturbate. Only had it years 14t., After which I immediately removed the pictures. And then the peasant tridtsak for it in the pictures all daubed with sperm and gives it to another man. Typical bodybuilding in general! By the way, in the psychiatric definition of narcissism, just the same passion of people commemorated besmear oneself in the mirror than no hitting, everything in the body that will be rich. So there is nothing new or surprising. I do not understand why he was so offended for plums pictures ... as if it were a secret we uncovered. It's funny though.
Bodybuilder came to bathe:
And the reason for all this madness, as usual - childhood. Bodybuilding is a consequence of a crippled child's mind on external negative factors. Most often this is due to the lack of communication skills of the child, which is why he did not give girls and boys at school bullied. Simply put bodybuilding - the lot of the omega.
Going into podrastkovy age he decides to break the system in the bud and to step out of the timid in omega-life daring alfacha osemenitelya. To guys it wildly Ssali looking at the muscles, and the girls looking at them, on the contrary wanted. But there is one small inconsistencies in this case: bulging muscles are not converted into the alpha omega. That's where a bummer hiding. Fortitude is stronger from this becomes. He was afraid to fight drischem being so afraid and being dibilderom. If he had a little bit of the spirit, he would be engaged in combat sports. But there may hurt to hit / throw / throw. Therefore, at the loser starts to masturbate on the frenetic bitsuhi. Its main purpose - to learn not to fight back detractors, but only to learn how to make him afraid appearance.
The presence of muscle - far does not mean that the person is able to fight. Rather, bodidilding shows cowardice of man: man everything shakes and shakes his body, and strikes are not trains. Why? Because the punch someone in the face - requires a certain mental determination, as well as the willingness to take a similar hit in the back. Rabid Kutch - this is the answer of the psyche of fear ... fear of people.
He can beat, of course, outside the usual drischa, but my whole experience with dibilderami demonstrates that the conflict with the more or less strong, bydlovatym man, dibilder absolutely blown away with vsmemi their muscles. Because he was working for the enemy deterrence appearance rather than performance in real fights. And when someone is not afraid of his muscles, the program breaks. He does not know what to do next. Those. actually what hurt was a schoolboy, and remained so, except that the veneer spread.
Do not be able to fight dibilder not only for this reason. I actually saw once as dibilder fucked around the brain due to the burr. He walked with a miserable face and thought how he would solve this terrible problem? How did he deliver his soul from the festering heart of wailing? For that he sent the fate of such a test in his life? What kind of fights can be discussed if the man suffers from burrs? The cult of beauty external body requires. Fear of pizdyulinu in this case is caused by not only the spirit of lousy, but that does not get to speak with bruises on competition. Dibilder can not afford to bruised body, which is why a fight, sobstno not climb. So some girls wonder quite seriously believe that they will be able to protect dibilder. To divert his Gerlach to fight with him, even not necessarily - just enough to spill on the road anabolic steroid and growth hormone. Hoisted above them a box, propped up by a stick, and once kachek to go down - beat stick foot box and snap all your woman - fuck, I do not want, as long as he was there to guzzle anabolic.
Yes, probably, and dibildery brawlers, but I have not seen such. Actually ... there is one fighter ... Michael Sidorychev ... but in this case the word "fighter" has its origin not to the verb "to fight".
The advantage of the arrester-weight boxer in the 80-kilogram be over dibilderom with weight under 120 - obviously, first and foremost, and it lies in the mentality - used to fight a boxer, the boxer is not afraid to get on eblu, can not be said about his opponent. Although, in principle, not big boxer may opizdyulitsya. Here the main thing to keep the starting pitching head when he was angry eyes rushing at you randomly waving his arms like a wounded boar in the ass. The trouble bodybuilder that he sooo lousy endurance, which lasts no more than 2-3 minutes. At the start he was a head of what is called stupid can crush the mass. Yet if you have experienced for 2-3 minutes, then in the future it will not be difficult razebat him from a distance. This is due to the fact that they train is the maximum force in a short period of time, which dramatically negative impact on endurance. Those. kachok can lift cabinet with vsme its contents, but drag it anywhere - it's no longer part of the kompitentsiyu dibilderov. Those. Even in this regard is absolutely pointless crap (in the gift of the Olympic Committee does not consider this exercise).
And if dibilder aggressor quite a can zapizdit medium-sized boxer if he could knocked him off his feet in the initial stages of its launch, here against any quite good wrestlers / wrestlers have dibildera has no chance (if it is, of course, is not a light weight with a weight 60 kilograms), for their fizuhoy on the ground is difficult to surprise.
Instead of real fights they stand before a mirror and show your bare ass in a thong and fishnet tits, they can not dig any garden (you've seen bodybuilders digging the garden?), Nor with riot police zaebashitsya as Maidan, or even Postica Learn dash. Fuck then need that bio-waste, answer me, please?
Those. in matters of militancy, as we understand, jock extremely lousy role model. Well, maybe they like the women (the second reason for a child crippled psyche - the lack of attention from the females that encourages dibildera lean on dumbbells with triple energy).
Alas, this is worse than a fighting spirit. And it is not just that someone there is a member of the steroid sour, but a dead worm hanging from the knee, but the fact that the women just do not like such a body. I am in my life have not met one girl who is looking at dibilderov would not have distorted the face grimassy disgust.
"I prefer people with a lean physique or just normal. Lovely looks, when the muscles are pumped up, just for the sake of the health and beauty of the body. But this walking mountain of muscle that even the hands are not normal to the body to lean when walking - do not cause any feelings, but disgust. "
That's all. The greatest demand in the women's quarters are a body ala Dima and Sergei Lazarev. Those. just a little sports. Although not racing too. At that time, as the demand for fatty naimenishim and pumped. Compare some excitement in the female society begins with the appearance of Dima Bilan, and what occurs when a nadrachivat Sidorycheva on the go ... Here is the answer, who is more like it. Women in general are not aware of who the Sidorychev since they basically do not care mutant drochuny. But here ... some men are well aware of it, which again, is a good indicator.
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES