men of fitness clubs!

Модератор: zlata

men of fitness clubs!

Сообщение HainanWel.com(e)! » 21 мар 2016, 15:03

At one time I worked 3 years went to the rocking chair and somehow in all that time I never once thought occurred to count cubes on his stomach, for example. In addition, I have them, and there was never, as the press - the smallest thing that interested me. In all that time I have never had thoughts vebat pyureproteina fashionable, and when I wanted to be bigger then stupidly ate our porridge Orthodox. I never observed idiotic diets - I always hated chicken breasts and fish Obzhirov fatty, fried pork with boiled, Kleve kartofanom. I did not think about how to reset the fat from the sides, and therefore did not measure waist centimeter. For all the time I never got to the track and did not sit on the bike trainer. Rocking was in a half-hour walk from the house, so I instead of wasting time on these tracks, stupidly walked there and back on foot. I was kind of shocked men on a treadmill, so I approached them, pointed a finger at them, and with the phrase "You Are Bitch" contemptuously spat at their feet.

Why? Because I was going to swing for the acquisition of brute power, but not for narcissism. A physical strength was needed for me since my childhood tempted barbarism, vandalism, looting and violence. And, as you know, the treadmill is in this case a bad assistant.

Why is a man on a treadmill, instead of just a walk to the room? I have only one rational explanation for this phenomenon: wagging her hips, he is trying to demonstrate to others his men elasticity of their buttocks. He likes to be aware of the fact that it is confined to at the moment a bunch of masculine looks.

I moved my natural destroyer program! I wanted to destroy fences, walls, elevators, entrances, violinists and violin. And for the realization of this need I needed brute force fizschicheskaya for which I went to the fitness club. But instead of brutal strokes of Lyubertsy rocking nineties, battering space stern male, axillary sweat, I met there the smell of French perfume slender boys who only saw me started to play their presses, try me kakbe pass, "Take me to my Lord! Make its night with joy! "

Such a man is engaged in the decoration of the body. But excuse me - body decoration is purely female prerogative. Women love men to attract his body. But who gathered to attract so-presso drochery? I must say - these women do not like. After all, as the thinking woman at a meeting with a fitness drocherom?

The first thing she thinks - is that when sharing accommodation with the narcissistic type she would have to fight him for a place in front of the mirror, and that look and balances on the bottom of the powder box. She thinks practical: marafet the mirror with not bring as his dick out ottolkaesh half her creams and cosmetics will also spend it to maintain its beauty. Potatoes to dig a character she just can not. And that look and gentleman of discourage. No, these guys, of course the women are not needed. Girls love violence. So that the hair on his hand wrapped and fucked as it should. A fitness drocher is not able to, because he thinks the calories. And suddenly during sex will burn more put? Plus he is a strict diet - eggs, chicken breast, fish is strictly 8 times a day. And if the act of sexual intercourse is delayed and he will miss his fucking breast? That's all life is over for him.

There is such a thing - when a girl Post to instagramm fotochki his bare tummy. She flaunts thus attracts a potential mate. But in the last ten years of not less common was the posting of their stomachs, and by the male population. Here you come into contact with and see how a man posted a photo of his abdomen kubchatogo battened down with Mike. Here we can say quite clearly: he is trying to send you a sexual signal. To ensure that you have a desire to run their playful hands cubes in his press. Probed with his finger every single muscle bundle. Simply put - the latent Piedra. No second opinions can not be here, because women with these guys fotochki repel. So it works exactly on men. Unfortunately, fate would have it so that the truth of this statement, I checked myself.

Once, while in the shower room, I heard coming from the toilet stall nearby Mrazisha song "Sugar is the Ass". Immediately suspected something was wrong, I thought the main hobby childhood - vandalism, but because he went and with his feet planted in the door of the booth. Just as I thought: there were two in an embrace fitness drochera and groped each other cubes of the press. Enraged drochery for such deanonimizatsiyu decided to beat me. Unfortunately with roast pork and boiled kartofanom fend off two hard because I took the right decision at the time - to flee. True chase was short-lived: one of them is on the move pulling strings tangled in them, sprained heel, fell and broke his neck wildly. The second had zashvyrnut in my powder box "Max Factor three thousand calories." Powder box hit the floor and opened the face drochera ran the beam of light reflected from a mirror located on the inner side of powder compacts. He stood rooted to the spot, then began to drop off his clothes and pose in front of this mirror. Seeing the true essence of the dove fitness clubs, I stopped going to them.

So that the ideal male body - is Fedor Emelianenko, Vovchanin, Oleinik, Shlemenko. Just healthy, strong men without priglamurennoy garbage. Everything else is typical SERGEEZVEROVSCHINA.
A man has to dream about how to put the dog in a pose around the world. When an end in itself is to bring the cube to the ideal proportions of the press - it's one of those fag with a treadmill, which I contemptuously wrinkled his nose at his feet spat in a rocking chair.
Переводчик Google для бизнеса –Инструменты переводчикаПереводчик сайтовСлужба "Анализ рынко
HainanWel.com(e)!
Администратор

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES