As humbles himself every second Russian

Модератор: zlata

As humbles himself every second Russian

Сообщение DARPA » 03 окт 2015, 20:14

Now Russian civilizational and cultural vacuum. We no longer feel like one people, we do not create cultural values, we almost did not make. The modern middle class, and he is not one considers it his sacred duty to offend the country's past. Some say bad about the USSR and well about the Russian Empire, while others do the opposite.
But the point is not the question. The fact is that we do not know their own history, and do not appreciate it. We do not appreciate their culture and borrow someone else, which ultimately makes those of us who we are today.

I am very surprised at how Americans relate to their history. Not only do they live under laws that took a couple of centuries ago (amend course), and reverently teach-memorize your story. Hell, yes, it's a bunch of blacks, whites, Hispanic diaspora and others, but these assorted gentlemen more in common than we have with our neighbor in the cell. All of them stand up for liberal values ​​and truly believe their government and respect him, as well as respect for its history.

What I mean all this talk. Russia has taken this paradigm of thinking - if you are successful, you valish abroad or you're a loser-padded jacket, and you live in shit. My friends, may still exactly are we citizens of this country? Maybe we have influence on the course of its development? Even if we, as a flock of sheep, silent and tolerant, we also influence the development of their country.

What I want from you. Start behaving like a reasonable man. Every time you take to print an angry, obscene message to your opponent, you despise above all himself, throwing garbage by an urn - gadish in his own house, and humbles himself, praise / criticize government without trying to understand why this is happening - you choose these people, you do not respect your own choice - you humiliate yourself. Go abroad on Russian dirt, and then teach how to live, but he chickened out and "happily" live among strangers - do not hope that the Russian have you stopped. Now you adopted the Western model of civilization, do you think that you're the one that means something. You can earn a lot of money, you can provide your family for three generations, but what does it matter? We have our own model of development, close to the east, the spirit of collectivism. Only together we can do something to change, to do something really important. And if you believe that shit went on, consider whether you took it with you.

Stop humiliating yourself, begin to respect the people who surround you. Always assess the situation on both sides, it is not an indicator of the mind? After all, if you're smart, you will not be judged on a one-sided whatever the situation.

I wrote this post as a reaction to the behavior of people in this country. Any question regards our political or social sphere of our lives, goes to a conversation in a historical context, and this is logical.

And many are taken to judge the one hand, do not know the other. Why has passed the Great October? Why 2 Nicholas shot? Jews all staged. Seven problems - one answer. Or should understand the question, maybe it's worth to think if Nikolai allow all happen, could the regime has been unable to cope with the emerging challenges, and it is the fault regime, he allowed himself to fall, and not the fault of a small group of "zhydo- revolutionaries "? After all, if the people of all the good people, especially the Russian, will not have anything against it, and to participate in strikes, rallies, participate in the civil war in the end? Or, again, all the Jews were deceived?

Hot topic I touched on, about the period of Stalinism. If you are talking about repression, why judge them on the basis of literature. "Solzhenitsyn was through, he well versed in this subject" - something most of the arguments. But there is adequate given person, if he declares for the victims of repression in the 55 million? This is the most general and the particular, I remembered, because you're the modern Russian scientific achievements of that era, he do about the sausage.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES