How many earn taxi drivers in Moscow

Модератор: zlata

How many earn taxi drivers in Moscow

Сообщение DARPA » 29 сен 2015, 01:53

This morning, spoke during a trip to the fish is. I urgently needed to get to the Exhibition Center, he has charged 800 rubles for a twenty-minute trip.

I would with great pleasure that would have sent it tries, and tried to catch a fish is another, but was late for an important meeting for me, so mentally spat in his eyes and agreed.

Bombs was one of those little shabby Dedkov who are unshakable confidence that their mobile dustbin (as we rode on some ancient gelding, which were popular at the lads nineties, but only in the hatchback) represents the value of the limousine, and he - the Minister of Transport of the Russian Federation.

I hate when you have to obey the rules of the people who disgust me (thank God this happens so rarely that the episodes can be counted on the fingers of one six-fingered hand), so I started to pester him with all sorts of jokes.

- What oats now roads? Why 800 rubles?
- And what do you think of 800 rubles it so much? What you buy them now, just ten bucks - calmly parried Dzyadok.
- Well, 800 rubles for me alone, and how much a day of it?
- I'm not looking for anyone, I usually work on airports - answer me old bloke.

Well, here I understood his audacity. Dzyadok was one of those fag that annoy you on arrival mantra "taxi is not expensive," and then charged three thousand rubles, and even in the bargain can steal your luggage.

- Well, in a lot of airports out a day?
- Yes, it depends. Fifteen thousand out
- How many?! Fifteen thousand a day?
- Per day.
- A Th you while on such old gelding drive?
- Hey, you're very old - Dzyadok snaps. He even you will survive.

Finally we arrived.
- Letting a thousand there? - I pull out a piece of paper.

Dzyadok took out a bunch of assorted notes.
- Give any dollars evryi ... - starts to strain through his teeth Dzyadok.

Finally, he finds a couple of hundred and hands them to me along with the card.

- In here, I call the next time you need a taxi.
- A discount for regular customers there?
- Say thank you that there is no capes!

From such impudence I was speechless and did not find anything to say, out of the car. A pity, because I wanted to say something to him, that would be smeared his fucking ego through the cabin of his clunker.
DARPA

Вернуться в HIGHLIGHTS STORIES